Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa :Secessionist quest for recognition, progress indeed

While Riyaale keeps mugging them and extending his time, no elections, no accountability, transparency or progress. Our secessionist’s kinfolk are entertained with the notion of recognition. Long have they stopped pretending that any nation on earth would recognize them, not even their closest allies and Riyaale protector Ethiopia even cares for such talk. The ambassador from Egypt remarks was too difficult for our brothers to take. Their horrid performance in Washington further highlighted there is no real viable route to recognition. So what is left but to entertain the mob. :D

MARYAN%20MURSAL2.jpg

Maryan Mursal will surely get them recognition

macallin.jpgFarah Macalin's visit marks a great success :D

knaan_cover.jpgSurely K'naan's visit means its in the bag :D

Thankful   

With this decade coming to an end shortly, I think it is fair to say that NW Somalia's admin in Hargeysa has accomplished nothing towards their quest for recognition. They had potential when they held democratic elections, but the first man ever elected has turned around and refuses to step down years after his term expired.

As Duke mentioned, not a single country has recognized them. With the U.S State Department making it clear they will not do so, and that the AU was a better forum. Which everyone know's the AU supports a united Somalia 100%. With good reason....A Nation that shares the same religion, language, ethnicity, culture can't possible be allowed to seperate, because one dominant family wants to break away.

In Africa we have nations with multiple religions and languages co-existing, how can you rationalize letting Somalia which is arguably the most homogenous country in the world, let alone Africa, break up?

Funny how the Somali Kenyan dude will help them get recognition. Kenya has many tribes, various religions and even different languages, including Somali's in a single union. Yet our brothers in here would have us belive that they are on route to get recognition for the clan, how?

It is ammusing wallahi... :D

RedSea   

Duke how are you coping with the humiliation your state suffered at the hands of tiny Galmudug State? :D Surely you should not bad mouth people whose peers you'll never be nor should you assault the heavenly throne that is the Germanic Somali people. Somaliland can crush any organize militia, however see saw how Buntland was unable to fend off even the least mortar attacks from Southern Galkacayo. It just reiterates the lack of courage in your security forces.

Cakuye dhallaan, goorma ayuu turriinkii maatidu, itaal yari isu bedalay?

The city has relatively speaking 300th+ residents with 95% of that being of Puntland; in other words, out of the 13 districts of the city, 1/2 of one does not come under the Puntland administration; now, would it be justifiable, in your twisted mind, to lean upon the 5%? Only someone from the iidheh-land triangle would miss the mark in deducing that summation.

Till then,

nor should you assault the heavenly throne that is the Germanic Somali people.

"Know you not that it is Allah to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth?

And besides Allah you have neither any wali (protector/guardian) nor any helper."

(Al-Baqarah, 107)

RedSea   

Originally posted by miles-militis:

Cakuye dhallaan, goorma ayuu turriinkii maatidu, itaal yari isu bedalay?

The city has relatively speaking 300th+ residents with 95% of that being of Puntland; in other words, out of the 13 districts of the city, 1/2 of one does not come under the Puntland administration; now, would it be justifiable, in your twisted mind, to lean upon the 5%? Only someone from the iidheh-land triangle would miss the mark in deducing that summation.

Till then,

This was hardly self restraint from Buntland, but a weakness of their security forces. You don't attack unless you sure follow through to your objective. Buntland miscalculated the Galmudug people's response to Buntland's aggression and as result were humiliated. I know you're doing your best in damage control,but damage done already. It seems Galmudug is the future might in that region.

Anyhow, were buntlanders also holding back in '91 when calls of "tolaay, yaa jaberti ah" were heard all across jaberti country as result of Baraxley onslaught? :D

Anyhow, this has more to do with lack of courage and cowardly of the Buntland security forces. This is why I laugh when I hear Buntland threating SL at times. "Waa aaboy ka yar iga qabo oo ka wayn igu sii daa". :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

Red Sea, whats up with the Somali flag?? Or am I seeing things?

I'm Somali aren't I? :D

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Duke how are you coping with the humiliation your state suffered at the hands of tiny Galmudug State?
:D

Adeer Red Sea, Galkacyu incident was no more than communal violence, that is being addressed, Puntland maintains the whole city including the airport, and all the markets. But you are an expert right? :D

Also I love the blue flag, keep it up secessionisam and the SNM delusions is dead. You have proven the point of the topic. ;)

Duke and the rest of nomads let it be clear that Farax Macalin's persanal stand on Republic of Somalia has never been wavered. The man is a FIRM believer in Somali unity. QaadWale Riyaale's and the other mirqaan crew's..what I label "faint hope clause": (British S-land and Italian S-land pre-existed 1960) has never impressed him. His catch phrase is: Soomaali ma kala maaranto.