Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

Wetang’ula oo Lacag 2 Malyan ah Ka Helay Pirateland.

Dajiye-I don't know what we should talk about. I can't even get simple answers from you for pretty straightforward questions.

I'm not type for drama but as far as I'm concerned. Macalin was acting silly by endorsing secession, ignoring wishes of the LA , and not to mention overlooking the Hargeys'a own criminal history-all this to spite Puntland considering this was his actual motivation!!

If his visit to Hargeysa was about something else, please do tell!

Cowke   

It is the great shame upon the onlf people who are supposebly considered the most wadani clan in somalia and they have representative like this who stands shoulder to shoulders with pedofiles in hargeisa to split the country up. It really is great shame what they have stooped to!!!

By the way the only reason macalin went there was to get back at puntland for handing over onlf terrorists. Listen if macalin dude wants revenge he can do it in other ways. Their uncountable thousands of farole sub sub clan that reside in kismaayo whom he could've of settled the score!!!

Anyways The bottom line we know he was given money and in the court of law puntland will present it's case before the judge and let the system decide if this man is innocent or guilty.

I hope he gets a good lawyer because surely is going to need it considering the evidence available such as transcripts of hawala's with his name and certain amount of money attached to it!!!!!

Puntland says "see in your court" till then drop this untill a verdict is given!!!!

Kamaavi   

^Pirates are refugees in Nairobi. Fear for your skinny pirate men niyow. :D

Che,

Your first question( you say straight but silly) was like " Tell me what will Macalin do about Bishaaro? Visit Puntland?" I gave you straight answer. But it jumped over your head.

You are for drama, when you talk like cowke and assume that ONLF's politics or agenda will be same as that of Farah's office. You misled the real talk when you brought Bisharo in to the dialogue. And what you said about Farah's motivation reflects your delusional perception about his visit. But the issue is deeper than that.

Could you pack up and show where he ignored wishes of the LA people, if your are not angry just for the sake of not visiting Garowe?

Liibaan   

Dajiye

tell us why he visited Laascaanood now, and never before in his entire life?

How about if Somali leader visit your occupied hometown for example Dhagaxbuur or wardheer? and he declare that your home town is an integral part of Ethoipia? and praise the Ethiopian government for the good job, and later claim lies that local people were happy about the Ethiopian rule, thats what maangaab Farah Macalin did in Laascaanood

Liibaan   

Shaqo adi kuu taala maaha inuu yahay Darwiish iyo in kale

Me too, I believe the online character Dajiye is not from Western Somalia, Dajiye waa xabashi raba inuu soomaalida isku diro :D

Kamaavi   

^Wax la qariyo qurun baa ku jira :D

Faroole iyo qolada uu ka dhashay dariskana aad tihiin arlada oo nabada, Somalida oo wada dhan kacaankii oo cirkaa maraya, Soomalida dhamaanteed oo dhiigoodu boqalka marayo, iyaga oo dalkooda Somalida Ogadeenya doonaya in ayey ka soo xoraystaan gumaysigii xabashida horta waxay ahaayeen nimankii lamagac baxay ssdf ee kasoo dagaalamay dhinaca xabashida waxay u diidanayeen xornimada ay Somalida Ogadeenya helayso.

Waxay lasafteen xabashidii Soomalidu dagaalka xornimo doonka kala hortagtay. Nimankan reer Bariga ah kolkaad cabirto reer Hargaysa iyaga ayaa ka xun mushkilada Somaaliyana waa iyaga( kahor iyo kadiba).

Faarax macalina waa Soomalida kenya ama dalka keenya(awoodiisa Afraad) marka reer Pirate iyada umbaa is ka dhuustaye, waa wax ka go'an.

Xogta say tahayna horaan kuugu sheegay!