Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

A/Qaybdeed pushes courts further back, limited Puntland support..

RedSea   

^I really don't read any Somali based new source,I really don't.Maybe once in a while,but it's you who relies on that qabiilnews heavily,however,I don't think it needs further research to be conducted on teh success story of the ICU,it's just right there for you and the rest of the world to see,that is what I have seen with unbiased and fair mind,which is the basic reason that I support,it's hard to deny,which to this day I can't grasp how one would deny the goodwork of the ICU if not being clouded by Qabiil hatred,which is detected in your character budd.

^^^Who denies their good work, but no one wants one clan agenda shuffed down their throats.

The people of Puntland have done their good work long before, so whats the problem?

Also get your facts right before you make silly comments if you know who A/Qaybdeed is and how much support he has you would not be saying what you did above, and oh as usual you bring nothing but to comment on the Duke, who is not part of the topic.

Red Sea, ope ypr eyes, the charcoal trade is up, the occupation of lower shabbele continues and the likes of IndaCade are talking for the courts..

I also pointed out to you that if they came even close to Galkacyu there would be fireworks. They are 90kms and there are fireworks.

iska hor imaad dhexmay Malayshiyada maxkamadaha iyo kuwa Col Qaybdiid ee ku sugan deegaanka Galinsoor

Posted to the MOL November 6, 2006, 6:38 pm

Gaalkacyo:- Iska Hor imaad hubeysan ayaa sida la sheegayo waxa uu Deegaanka Galinsoor ku dhex maray malayshiyada maxkamadaha Midoobay iyo kuwo kale oo taabacsan Col qaybdiid oo ah nin ay maxkamadaha ku dagaalameen magalada Muqdisho ee caasuamda dalka somaliya.

Iska Hor imaadkan oo sababay dhimasho iyo dhaawac ayaa waxa uu saakay dhex maray Malayshiyo ka amar qaadata Maxkamadaha iyo kuwa Cabdi qaybdiid oo ku sugan deegaanka galinsoor oo 90km dhinaca koonfurta u jira magalada xaruntu u ah Gobalka Mudug ee Galkacyo.

Madaxa Amaanka ee Maxkamadaha ka jira Magalada Muqdisho Yuusuf Indha Cadde ayaa Dowlad Goboleedka Puntland ku eedeeyay inay ka qayb qaateen dagaalkaasi iyaga oo la socda Ciidanka Col qaydiid balse saraakiisha ciidamada Puntland ayaa shegay in aysan wax dagaal ah ku qaadin Meelo ay ka taliyaan maxkamadah Muqdisho iyagoo sheegay in Ciidamadoodu ay ku sugan yihiin oo kaliya xaduuda Puntland ay la wadaagto Kunfurta Somaliya aysana doonayn dhulbalaarsi sida maxkamadaha Muqdsho.

Mudugonline.com

Jacpher   
Red Sea, Since you don't read Somali News Source, I take the Snowfall in Hargeysa was reported a while ago was a report by non-Somali news outlet?

RedSea   

^I said with the exception of times.What part of 'sometimes'don't you understand mr.Smartypants?

Duke,once again,here you go,you are part of the topic,because you are once again pointing some outragously redicoulas things,waare dhagayso,open your ears,no one is threating Puntland and forcing them to believe which that they dont' want.

Puntland col aan jirin ayey qoryo uguranysaa,fireworks for nothing saaxib.

The Issue is Qaybdiid,is he Puntlander now or what?

^^^lol. It was IndaCade who today blamed Puntland and not A/Qaybdeed on the incident that took place in Galinsoor.

As for threatening Puntland, what is the difference between Puntland and Bay& Bakool, or lower Shabbele or the Juba's? The clan courts would love to move into our areas but only the guns of the region is keeping them at Bay.

Have you forgotten you used to say the courts are not going to attack Kismayu..

RedSea   

^Puntland cannot be compared to Kismayo whatever the case,Kismayo was held by a warlord,while puntland has some form of government structure,for that is bit more complicated than Kismayo.

the difference is that Puntland is more peaceful than other regions southward,therefore,their peace must not be disrupted.So calm the heck down,no one will attack you,mark my word.