Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

Wuqooyi Wuqooyi North Somalia!

U always talk about Wuqooyi, North, North-West, North-East What happened to Central, South-East and South-West Somalia?

Are u all from the TINNY NORTH. For Gods' sake all Somalis can't fit in tinny North!

Saalixa   

wisdom,

I'am sorry your feeling left out, i understand your case. Not every body from here are from Wqooyi, but so many just bad-mouth north Somali in here for what reason? i dont know! So the reason they talk about Somalia isn't because they like, it's just thier way of showing hatred.

Why wooQiyi? well and why dont anybody have anything to say bout my land: Djibouti :(

i cum here and everything's based on Somalia or Somaliland...what bout Djibouti. I mean they only state the negative information. I dont know why. :(

Saalixa   

thanx wisdom,

u the first to say sumtin nice bout djibouti in here. smile.gif And its about time, :mad:

and i love Somalia either North, South, East or west.

Salamz.

Hey Rayaana,

I wish I knew some French but I will say welcome in Spanish: Da nada!

U know what I like about Djibouti? Its people..I met a couple and they had excellent chararcter and very humane indeed.

thanks.

African   

Rayaana,

i cum here and everything's based on Somalia or Somaliland...what bout Djibouti

this forum is Somalia Online if u missed the title, but we wlc Djiboutians though they do not want 2 be united with their Somali bros/sisters in Somalia. We wlc all ur Somali bros/sisters which ever country they want 2 label themselves as.

Here's somethins about Djibouti so after u read it tell me what's ur opinion.

Kicking women & children out to noman's land & leave them 2 starve 2 death

Miriam1   

^ True...never thought about it

And I am quite suprised..almost every topic in this forum discusses the issues of Somalia and Somaliland..maybe i am blind..but i dont see the impartiallity your speaking about...and at times..well almost all times..they are very heated arugments

Peace

Saalixa   

African,

thanx for sharing that article but i think i know all bout it from two months back.

well i know u disagree wit what Djibouti's doing because baisically your not in control of it. What its doing is merely protecting their security. i think thats what every country does?

even the most developed ones. You cannot stay in any country without a visa or citizenship. There are laws, to protect every person. If you want to stay in a particular country, you do not smuggle in, you stay with a visa. IF you dont have one, you baisically can get away with anything that might harm others. So you do not look at things only from your perspective.and those people had enough time to leave. its not like they were thrown out on the spot and the government entered their homes. There were no destructions. It was publically announced.

salamz.

Intel   

You cannot stay in any country without a visa or citizenship. There are laws, to protect every person. If you want to stay in a particular country, you do not smuggle in, you stay with a visa. IF you dont have one, you baisically can get away with anything that might harm others. So you do not look at things only from your perspective.

-------------------------------------------------

lol its good to see some somalis support the tough stance of mr Philip Ruddock :D

im also a taking part of the campaign "FREE POULINE HANSON"

African   

Rayaana, care 2 tell me ur relationship with the ruling family? ;)

African,

thanx for sharing that article but i think i know all bout it from two months back.

Since most of us have come 2 know this news recently. :(

So you do not look at things only from your perspective

Care 2 tell me what's my perspective?

those people had enough time to leave

How long? 2 weeks is enough time 2 collect ur posesions? :rolleyes:

Let me tell u what a responsible country does. The UAE announced last year that from 1 January to 30 April (4 MONTHS) an amnesty period where all illegal immigrants 2 come forward 4 save passage 2 their country. Ppl started 2 move in small numbers & 2 weeks b4 the deadline there was a rush where large numbers started 2 overwhelm the emigration authorities, the deadline was extended 2 another month. The authorities reported an excellent response from the illegal immigrants. The ppl were given a place to stay and food to eat. So what did Djibouti do?

its not like they were thrown out on the spot and the government entered their homes.

In a statement, the US embassy in Djibouti said it had "played no role in the formation of the Djiboutian government's current policy".

It added that it was concerned about accusations that migrants had been mistreated during operations to expel them

Tell that 2 ppl who where moved at gun points from their homes & those who where dumped at Loyacade.

:mad:

Peace

OG_Girl   

Manofwosedom , i believe all somalies can fit in One city like mogadisho if we were good people,

damn! somalia is too big and 10 millions people can't fit it now!!!!

i am neither from south nor north and i feel i can fit every where in great somalia .

Salaam