Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Islamic Courts Have Gone Underground

There is no more ICU, their soldiers returned to their tribes, today everyone is standing next to his tribe in Xamar.

I am just wondering how long are the ET's planning on staying in Somalia.

^^^Northerner, spare us the rubish, your knowledge of the situation has been to be at best very weak. The TFG forces will enter the capital soon enough insha Allah and they need no permision from your like, Ethiopia or the US.

As of now, Villa Somalia, the port, the entrance from Afgoyye and number of other landmarks are in the hands of clans waiting for the TFG to come.

North Mogadishu clan elders have laready said they are getting ready to welcome the TFG as soon as possible.

Lower Shabbele my main concern of late, is being liberated, reer Barava, Reer Marka and the rest will take over the running of their region for themselves for the first time in 16 years. Now thats progress.

Castro   

Originally posted by General Duke:

As of now,
Villa Somalia
, the port, the entrance from Afgoyye and number of other landmarks are in the hands of clans waiting for the TFG to come.

Ah, the ultimate prize. Did you have tears in your eyes when you typed those words, duke? LOL.

^^^ Mystic, be optimistic about this development. Lets hope some thing good will come out of this IA. Lets work with the government and see if they can deliver the goods that we, the people want. Only time will tell!

N.O.R.F   

^^align behind Adeero Gaal Raac you mean?

Dukow, the Ethios run the TFG so lets not pretend the TFG did anything this weak.

^^^The TFG has done everything, it is the legitimate recognised government of Somalia. The security council, US,EU, AU, IGAD recognise it. It has close relations with, Kenya, Yemen, Ethiopia.

Does Ethiopia, Kenya, IGAD even recognise the phantom state? Ah no..

Castro the confused, I nearly had tears in my eyes when heard the lower Shabbele is out of the hands of IndaCade and his group. That was a great moment.

Originally posted by mystic:

There is no more ICU, their soldiers returned to their tribes, today everyone is standing next to his tribe in Xamar.

I am just wondering how long are the ET's planning on staying in Somalia.

Actually you can send your question to Baydhoa. You never saw ethiopian forces in any town or city in Southern and central somalia.

If there are state militia from Oromia or somali state in Bay and Bakool, Puntland or Somaliland; thats just agreements done state to state and is perfectly allowed by both federal governments.

In Puntland it was witnessed by Shiek Sherif the speaker and Hussien Aiydiid the Interior minister.

Ethiopians in somalia are there when and where the TFG wants them and deploys them.

TFG has never used ethiopian help if the opponents are not Eritrea, OLF and Pakistani terrorists. That is the truth any town or city in southern somalia can tell you. Ask them.

Originally posted by Allamagan:

^^^ Mystic, be optimistic about this development. Lets hope some thing good will come out of this IA. Lets work with the government and see if they can deliver the goods that we, the people want. Only time will tell!

Yep, time is the only thing we got. The warlords are back in the building. You are telling me to be optimistic about something time has already revealed in the past?

If Somalia is to ever change it will not come from the TFG. What government lets its citizens to chew on a leaf that had being banned from America and the UK? What government lets its people to sell such thing? So what they could benefit those in Ethiopia and Kenya?

Optimistic sorry I can’t be, I am a pessimistic when it comes to Somalis and Somalia.

When will the warlord era be over?

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

Actually you can send your question to Baydhoa. You never saw ethiopian forces in any town or city in Southern and central somalia.

If there are state militia from Oromia or somali state in Bay and Bakool, Puntland or Somaliland; thats just agreements done state to state and is perfectly allowed by both federal governments.

In Puntland it was witnessed by Shiek Sherif the speaker and Hussien Aiydiid the Interior minister.Ethiopians in somalia are there when and where the TFG wants them and deploys them.

TFG has never used ethiopian help if the opponents are not Eritrea, OLF and Pakistani terrorists.
That is the truth any town or city in southern somalia can tell you. Ask them.

There are no PAKISTANIS in Somalia! You should at least be aware of how dim-witted you sound sometimes.

Your PM has already admitted to having 5-6000 Ethiopian troops in Somalia. But warlords aren’t much commanding when it comes to the people’s support.

Are the Ethiopian soldiers authorized by the TFG or the Ethiopian People? When did you guys become the police of the horn of africa?

Isbahaysigii SNA oo dib u qabsaday xaruntii hore ee Villa Soomaaliya

Isbahaysigii hore ee SNA ee uu gudoomiyaha u yahay Eng. Xuseen Maxamed Ceydiid ahna Wasiirka Arrimaha Guddaha ee dowladda federalka ayaa maleeshiyooyin taabacsan isaga ay saakay la wareegeen xaruntii Villa Soomaaliya oo ay horey kala wareegeen ciidamada Maxaakiimta Islaamiga.

Originally posted by mystic:

quote:Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

In Puntland it was witnessed by Shiek Sherif the speaker and Hussien Aiydiid the Interior minister.Ethiopians in somalia are there when and where the TFG wants them and deploys them.

TFG has never used ethiopian help if the opponents are not Eritrea, OLF and Pakistani terrorists. That is the truth any town or city in southern somalia can tell you. Ask them.

There are no PAKISTANIS in Somalia! You should at least be aware of how dim-witted you sound sometimes.

Your PM has already admitted to having 5-6000 Ethiopian troops in Somalia. But warlords aren’t much commanding when it comes to the people’s support.

Are the Ethiopian soldiers authorized by the TFG or the Ethiopian People? When did you guys become the police of the horn of africa?
mystic,

Wherever airstrikes were done and wherever ethiopian forces were involved in the fighting, ICU side was full of Eritrea, OLF and Pakistani (used as representative of all countries).

I don't know the numbers, but what the prime minister said is that of all the ethiopian forces that are with the TFG:

10% were the trainers and the small force to defend the trainers in Baydhoa

90% entered Southern Somalia after the declaration of ethiopia for self defence operations from Eritrea and Pakistanis using ICU as a base and hiding behind the Taliban garb dressed woman.

SF

I need something called legitimate prove not hearsay. You have no prisons nor do you have any solid evidence that proves your accusations. There were no Pakistanis fighting for us.

You speak nonsense ET. If you believe in this Taliban thing than you neither have any brain that functions right nor do you have any legitimacy around here. Spare us your inanity will you and at least show some self-honesty.

You are a laughing stock tonight. Thanks for the amusement. I have no alternative but to take you for the joke you are.