Sign in to follow this  
KEYNAN22

Is this how the Somali MP's conduct their daily business?

KEYNAN22   

IMAG1269.JPG

People don't even look this relaxed in a movie theater.Of all the legislaters in the world you might think the ones in Somalia are the bussiest ones, where are the documents, pens, papers etc? Not even a single table to write on, the place is instead full of cameras and mobile phones as if they are in a consert hall.

May God bless Somalia!

Castro   

I see at least one dude (in white) sitting in the front row openly praying and wishing he was sitting somewhere else. :D

These people are good. Their leadership (the three stooges) is bad. The combination is ineffective.

ElPunto   

^I hope they're good - so far haven't seen much good come out of their innumerable and endless deliberations.

ElPunto   

^Do you guys notice - the 2 women in the right hand corner, 2nd row discussing animatedly are the only ones who don't look comatose in the whole pic - dismiss the men and hand it over to them I say

Castro   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^Do you guys notice - the 2 women in the right hand corner, 2nd row discussing animatedly are the only ones who don't look comatose in the whole pic - dismiss the men and hand it over to them I say

Do we know how many women are in the parliament? Or did these two sneak in? I don't see much security in this place.

LePoint, by good I meant well intentioned. Except for one, I've no idea what their backgrounds are but I doubt many have graduated from the Kennedy School of Policy at Harvard.

Soomaali iyo dacaayad bilaa micnada ah. Macmacaankii qurbaha intee ka dhargeen ayee inta ku daacsanayaan.

Kamoon, at least, they are trying to do wax positive ah; many of them, like you, lived in meel barwaaqo iyo nabad ka jirta in the very comfortable environment of Galbeedka, and still aadeen dalkooda dhibaatada ku daba dheeratay. Laakiin adiga maxaa qabatay ka ahayn hebel fitishaarigiis iyo heblaayo diraceeda arka meeshaan ku heysiin?

Hala isla yaabo, baliis.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Kamoon, at least, they are trying to do wax positive ah; many of them, like you, lived in meel barwaaqo iyo nabad ka jirta in the very comfortable environment of Galbeedka, and still aadeen dalkooda dhibaatada ku daba dheeratay. Laakiin adiga maxaa qabatay ka ahayn hebel fitishaarigiis iyo heblaayo diraceeda arka meeshaan ku heysiin?

Hala isla yaabo, baliis.

They went back not for selfless sacrifice on behalf of their country(my opinion on the majority) but for delusions of wealth and power. Somalis believe kursiga is the only way to fill your stomach.

Castro   

^ Both of you are wrong. Not all MPs went their for self-gain nor are we, the lot full of "Macmacaankii qurbaha", not allowed to ridicule the postures in that picture.