Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Must READ: Which Way to the SEA?

Ignorance is a bliss. Banadiris are somalis whether Arab, Persian or Bantu decent, you still have not understood my argument have you???? Somali is not an ethnic moron it was and is a nation with multitude of ethnic whom share religion, culture, and territory. they came together in defense of those things when it became under threat from outsider whom were non muslims and formed that great nation. what some misguided nomad did in their search of food does not take those that you call Arabs, Persians or Bantus their rights of being somalis by nationality, unlike you who call himself somali, but despise his nationality. Those that you call Arabs, persians or bantus fought for somalia yesterday, are fighting for it today and will fight for it tomorrow and that is what made them somalis yesterday and makes them somalis today that is called nationalism. In all aspects of somalis history those that you want to make outside of the somali nation have always been at the forefront of the shape and form of somali nation and enriched it for the better. don't you know that every nation has gone through pain, trail and tribulations, and that is when the real owners of that country stand up for it and defend it with every fiber of their souls. they don't throw the towel and destroy further. Arabs , Persians and Bantus have stood by somalia. So let me ask you this since you call your self somali what have you done for your nation. I pet ZERO ZILCH, NADA, NIENTE, NOTHING SO ON AND SO FORTH, so you think you are somali????? from what I see they are not you....prove me wrong....

BTW my relatives by blood include those that you called Persians, Arabs, other somali ethnic regardless of what regions they come from.And those that you want to consider foreign like you were calling them Arabs, etc. have never seem them self anything different but somali when they were traveling in another place outside of somalia and have always been proud of being somali who are you to tell us we are not somali and try to victimize us in order to divide my nation. True we suffered under the this calamity, because of ppl like you who interested short gains, and will suffer under this circumstances, but will regain our dignity and justice once we retake back our nation from the traitors like you.

Also Banaadir was founded by somalis of mixed back ground. Original Banaadir settlement was not empty when Arab and Persian emigrants came ashore, but it's true their contribution enriched the settlement and contributed to it's tranformations. What you are saying does not make any sence it's like saying Mexico was founded by the Spaniards, forgetting the Mayan culture in which the Spaniards expanded and transformed is ridiculous.

Aboowe, you have told me a alot about the history of Banadir. I didint know that much about your cultural rich Banadiri heritage including your arab, persian and bantu heritage.

dont mind my ignorance. I hail from Somaliland, we have our own history. Do you know the history of Somaliland?

lol lol BTW Walaal BANAADIR IS SOMALILAND, So is Bari, Bay, Bakool plus ad that to Jabuti, NFD and the ******, Hawd and all the regions inhabited by Muslims in the HOA.. Got the picture.I do know a lot about the cultures of northern Somaliland it's the same as the one in southern, western and eastern Somalilands with slight variations depending on their hapitation and the needs of the ppl on that particular part of the country's need for survival...Just like here in the USA ppl basically have the same culture throughout the country with slight variations that enriches them, makes them proud to be American and you don't hear them wanting to break up their country over that. And if you know some of the history of America they went through civil war which was worst than the one somalia is going through, but they were lucky enough to have ppl who loved their country more than their petty selfish interest and decided to save their union.. What R u doing???????

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Do U really think I care of what you are saying...I guess U have not read my previous statements and understood them. I'll make it short for U: Celebrate for the time being as much as you want. I am glad U have are not destroying my Somaliland cities which you control for now and are displacing my ppl. Rest Assured once I drive the invaders and their collaborators in the south Somaliland, I'll send the Gen. Sherman of Somaliland in the north and will make sure that he cleans there from the invading occupiers and their collaborators. I'll pray to Allah SWT that he grants us the victory over his enemy, and U pray to your earthly Masters in Addis or whatever capital city they might reside and your fake God Jesus that I don't, cause if I do U R in big trouble. All Somalilands will never ever gonna suffer this indignation again...Till then ????????

Originally posted by Reer Banaadir:

Rest Assured once I drive the invaders and their collaborators in the south Somaliland, I'll send the Gen. Sherman of Somaliland in the north and will make sure that
he cleans there from the invading occupiers and their collaborators.

Cleansing of Somaliland people? :confused:

i AM NOT LIKE U. I DON'T KILL, CLEANSE OR DISCRIMINATE AGAINST MY PPL, BUT YEAH i WILL CLEANSE THE TRAITORS AND THEIR MASTERS OUT OF SOMALILAND. SO IF YOU ARE TRAITOR, COLLABORATOR, AND ETC OF THE ENEMY THEN FEAR, IF NOT THEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR, ALLAH SWT'S JUSTICE, EQUALITY AND BROTHERHOOD SHALL REIGN OVER ALL SOMALILANDS. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH THAT I TOLD YOU WHAT YOUR OPTIONS ARE. YOU LAY YOUR BED SLEEP ON IT GOT IT. DONE WITH YOU NO MORE RESPONSE OVER THIS SUBJECT TO THOSE THAT ARE ANTI SOMALI..........

Aboowe, it doesnt suprise me that Banadir has been burning for more then 20 years, with people like you who threaten and swear to cleanse everyone who doesnt agree with them.

I feel sorry for your city and the Banadir people.

"dont mind my ignorance."

looool....The smartest thing you have said so far.

That was what Che told you earlier, so why not take advice and follow it. forget about my comments all of them...BTW this is not about political disagreement anymore it's about life and death for the somali nation, and the reason Banaadir is burning is because reer banaadir will not accept foreign domination any more, and the enemy knows it and knows that if they loose in banaadir the loose the whole south, and if they loose the whole south they can kiss good bye the interest in the HOA...Little boy/girl whatever U R educate yourself to the world geopolitics. BTW stop saying you feel sorry for banaadir and the ppl of the south we might be dying, but we will not accept less than freedom for our homeland that is all of somalilands.prior 2006 the wars in the south were fitna wars, but now it's give me freedom and liberty or give death....got the picture...

Originally posted by Reer Banaadir:

BTW this is not about political disagreement anymore it's about life and death for the somali nation, and the reason Banaadir is burning is because reer banaadir will not accept foreign domination any more, and the enemy knows it and knows that if they loose in banaadir the loose the whole south

First Ali Mahdi invited USA to Banadir, then Abdullahi Yuusuf and Geedi invited Ethiopians, Sheick Dahir Aweys invited Al Qaida and other extremist pakistani's and arabs now Sheick Shariif, Sharmarke and Farmaajo invtited those AMISOM troops.

Your leaders should stop inviting all those foreigners if you dont want them. So, no need to burn down the once beautyfull city.