Sign in to follow this  
SomaliThinker

Federal Government of Somalia

I am curious, in two years the TFG mandate will be over, so how do you picture the Federal government of somalia. In the U.S. the fedearl system have poltical parties manily two, but in Somalia, they have not set up polticial parties, the issue of State rights is for me still vague perfact example was the issue of Puntland and the Federal government. So my questions to my fellow SOL are what are the main issue faced by the TFG and do you think it will be done before the two years of thier mandate is over.

Coloow   

Well, I am not a soothsayer but my predications are that once Abdullahi Yusuf leaves the political scene his supporters on SOL would switch sides and side with the opposition.

Somalithinker, with all due respect never use good concepts such as "federalism" "political systems" and "parties" in the somali context.

Maxaa la yiraahdaa dowlad isutagga oo lagu magacaaba 'federaal?'

Soomaali federaal wax la yiraahdo kuma haboona, which should be addressed markaa a legitimate dowlad shaqeyso helno, not a dowlad ku sheeg, a treaonous, puppet and mouthpiece of Sanaawi, who ultimately will forever be associated with leading the complete Xabashi invasion and occupation of Soomaaliya, our darkest days.

Dowladaan ku sheegaan waa burburtay. Intee si nabad ah iskugu keeni lahayd ummadeeda rafaatay ayee aad iyo aad u kala fogeysay, aadna ugu xanaajiysay. Now the very vast majority of Soomaalida ma aqoonsano, waa dowlad ku sheeg sanka nagala gilinaayo oo Xabash wato. It won't work. Runtii. Alalalaaska ee ku jiraan maanta waligeed laguma jiraayo.

They also forgot it is "transitional" dowlad ku sheeg, a puppet, weak, largely powerless -- to borrow a few words from Reuters, AP and AFP, which they still are without Xabash tanks and diyaaradaha miigga, whom lately cocky ra'iisul wasaare ku sheeg Geedi shouldn't forget -- treacherous government ku sheeg that already lost a junk, a half of its time.

I would rather have toban dhul independent Soomaaliyeed, oo danahooda iyo xuriyadooda iyaga u gaar ah wada than mid dadkeeda laga ilaalinaayo, dalkeena lagu ilaalinaayo, completely submissive to Xabash whims. My Soomaali blood and damiir can't just stand that. Waaba karkaraa.

unlike some people here, If I may give a realistic hint at what might happen is, this is what I bellieve will happen.

First" everything henges wither or not the government is allowed to implement its mandate.

Second: if that is the case, Somalia will be divided into federal states: Somaliland, Puntland, Midland, southwestern state, Benadir and Jubbaland.

third:These state will each get some amount of reps in an election of a national federal parliament.

fouth: The parliament will elect a president

That president will form some sort of a federal government.

KEYNAN22   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

unlike some people here, If I may give a realistic hint at what might happen is, this is what I bellieve will happen.

First" everything henges wither or not the government is allowed to implement its mandate.

Second: if that is the case, Somalia will be divided into federal states: Somaliland, Puntland, Midland, southwestern state, Benadir and Jubbaland.

third:These state will each get some amount of reps in an election of a national federal parliament.

fouth: The parliament will elect a president

That president will form some sort of a federal government.

Wow, nice plan i like it totally, this will prosper and make us evolve since somalis like to compete with each other.

But how are we gonna deal with somaliland who refuse to be part of anything somali?

I personally think we should invade them, they think they can stay in that stalement forever like Taiwan.

We should take them with force because they seem to live in their own level of (false) security untill they get recognition which will never come., And all african countries have agreed on that for certain.

So how are we gonna deal with the north western people?

I personally think we should invade them when we get our security forces straight.

keynan, there is no reason to invade that part of the country. When this government controls everthying from buhoodle to ras kamboni, it will show what farce this somaliland thing is to the world. They will understand that sooner or later, that Burco, hargeisa and berbera can never become a country and they will come to their senses.