Sign in to follow this  
StarGazer

Books NOT Bombs :Student Strike, March 5th, 2003

That neurotic president is about to wage an unnecessary war against Iraq. If you're a student and want your voice to be heard, then find out if your campus is networking with other peace groups to bring forth this event. I highly suggest you participate. Our brothers n' sisters in Iraq are about to get butchered for the price of oil. WWW.NYSPC.NET

So get informed, Get involved, and join millions around world protesting against this war.

Kool_Kat   

I don't mean to be negative, but they have protested all over the world already... And did BUSH listened? HELL NOOOOO!!! He's after the oil, and ain't nothing or noone can stop him from the war against IRAQ...

ALLAHA NAGA QABTO, waxan waa xoolo, nacas ah... Goodness!!! I would protest, but I am not in school... and when they did it here in Toronto, I tried to go there, but was stuck in traffic for 2hrs... So I just came back home...

KoolKat,

If more people are opposed to this inevitable war (I hope it's otherwise), then atleast we can be sure that he doesn't get elected next term. Anyway, there are alot more ways to help out then attending rallies. Educating the public about this possible war is more effective. Ie. organizing workshops about US foreign policies in schools or inviting a prominent guest speaker are ways our school is taking action.