Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Ethiopian troops return to Somalia

This is the second round that shabaab invite Ethiopia. In the first round, they blamed A/Y but this time there is no one to blame other than shabaab.

Originally posted by Dhubad.:

^Who is going to teach them a lesson? Al-shabaab? I doubt it, this group lost the war long time ago when they focused on minor issues like who can listen what radio or banning sports!

People are fed up with them not because they have introduces Sharia Law but the fact that they call everyone who opposes them
Murtad or kill innocent people.

I am afraid they don’t have the support they had a couple of years back !

today the only cities in the south that enjoy relative peace is kismayo and baidoa. guess who controls them? cities ruled by somalis. not puppets backed by foreign entities

you see just because you are afraid of eithopians means does not mean we all are.

Dhubad.   

Somali Pirate,

Look no one is denying Al-shabaab can bring peace(by the way this is partly due to inflicting fear on people) but my main argument is why kill innocent people and call everyone who oppose them Murtad, can you answer that for me please??

Also, I am beginning to think that this group actually don't wana peace at all and have no respect for the elders and Culumaas!

Ilaahay hana mootiyo that is all I can say.