Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bashir Goth is angry????

Chimera   

Bashir Goth is anti Islam and makes stuff up and he aint the first Somali blogger i've come across dozens who probably predate him

Togane makes childish poems

The slick slicker

the bamboo man and his bamboo picker yada yada

but sometimes they funny though

Jabhad   

What did you think of Toogane's response?

If Togane words will heal you and make u sleep better tonight..I think he has done a good job... icon_razz.gif

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Jabhad:

^Very good article you sharing with us mr Duke.
:D
Keep 'em coming...
icon_razz.gif

Your First Post and complements to Mr Goth's Article

If Togane words will heal you and make u sleep better tonight..I think he has done a good job

Just in 5 Mnts, your second post to Mr Togane. Now, let me ask you a question Mr Clan minded :D Sxbow, is Goth your uncle and Togane a man from the affinity in laws side!!! I hope, you will be carefull with your posts smile.gif .

somalis are killing each other like there is no tomorrow and this 2 morans have the nerve to say this shyte!! whats happening ppl, we use to be ppl famous for their garad and caaqilnimo!! every ninkampoop has a website nowadays.

plz god delivers from this hell whole! amiin.

roobleh   

Bashir Goth is a fine journalist who speaks his mind unlike many others. And please do not accuse him of being anti-muslim for his critique of hardliners. I am sure that he is not only a muslim but a better muslim for thinking things through.

duke why do you post about Goth who insults your moma as being Hutu?

I thought you were anti ICU

Now it seems you are slowly revealing your Farright Ideology.

Fabregas   

These twon men have no real popularity or appeal to the the Somali population at large. It seems they are stuck in the Siad Bare days. It is also interesting how, the "secular, progressive, liberal" leaning Somalis turn out be die hard neo clan fascists.

I think Bashir Goth is wrong in his assumption that people who have commited those disguting acts in the south are the only clan who has commmited such sick and depraved attacks and disrespected the dead. However i do think that he has got the gist right about how this shows that there is little hope left for the somali nation if it continues to degrade itself in the way it has been. I think the way that these people have been acting and disrespecting the dead shows the traits of most somali's who have savage tendencies and few morals if any. i pray to allah to show mercy to those innocent ones caught in this senseless and horrifying situation. may allah have mercy on us all indeed

Ahmed Gurey, is Toogane a self hating clanist as well?

Those who have givena bad name to one of the great Somali clans should be ashamed, and they are the ones who gleefully burn corpses and celebrate such savegry..

NGONGE   

Bashir Goth is a shameless opportunist that does his own cause (Somaliland) no good at all. The whole article, from his stand, is unnecessary really. After all, even if those in the capital were not as troublesome as he describes them, would that mean he will be interested in the union? I somehow doubt it. So, what exactly is his game? Is he trying to say: I told you so?

I usually enjoy his articles (though mostly don't agree with the idea behind them, it's always Somaliland after all). But I just can never bring myself to take the man seriously. He'll stretch any truth, twist any fact and sprinkle any event to turn it into something that proves the necessity of Somaliland's independence. Admirably patriotic of course but not at all principled.

Togane on the other hand is riding on the crest of clannish wave. He seems to understand the Somali thirst for seeing opposite clans mocked and ridiculed and he always duly delivers with his incoherent drivel. It's waffle masquerading as poetry. There are no great pictures drawn, no nice turns of phrases and hardly any reason or rhyme to his so called 'poetry'! The only thing that always seems to stand out is his attacks on various clans and his seemingly neutral position. Give me Bashir's unprincipled position anytime.

Talking of unprincipled positions, one can't but grin at Duke's lower form of opportunism here! I mean fancy using the words of Bashir Goth (a sworn Somalilander) to prop up your own position! You're forever trying to find ways to prove a pointless point; like a dog chasing its own tale really. When it finally gets to bite it nobody else would feel the pain but itself! :(