Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Yeey is Sick Again, bad for General Duke!

The so-called president of the foreign government is sick again, hoping this one is major enough to bring him back to the London Hospital.

I really wouldn't want any president I would support to be sick or near sick more than three times during his post! This president of the no-where country is making General Duke ever disappointed, indeed.

I am the first to not celebrate if he dies, and I said that for the record. This treasonous guy has died long ago, in my view. Let him die too late in misery, I say now!

Dhubad.   

Where did u get your info Alle-ubaahane? This guy has been killed several times and yet he is still here....Man the guy must be hated!

My source is from Gaalkacyo, remember I hail from Southern Gaalkacyo, next door to the Yeey's subclan village. I hear their rumours and obtain so many leaks about everything.

I can't go wrong with this info.

Wasn't Yey dead according to some sources 3 months ago?

The more you wish for his death the more you will be dissapointed inshallah. Is this the level some have gotten too?

Lake   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Wasn't Yey dead according to some sources 3 months ago?

The more you wish for his death the more you will be dissapointed inshallah. Is this the level some have gotten too?

Match that with the level your clan leader took

STFU

Juje   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

My source is from Gaalkacyo, remember I hail from Southern Gaalkacyo,

I can't go wrong with this info.

Why? Ma xidiid baad tihiin odeyga?

Ahmed Guree I don't know why you doing what you doing now! do you think if you act like USC/ICU you become Somali just like that, tell us the reason, Somalidoon!.

You are freedom fighter in Zone five or in Villa Somalia. where is your front or the end so I can understand you better.

Alle Ubaahane. since you told us that you come from Souther Galkacyo. I would like to ask you when will your community would stop rejuvinating. USC===================ICU. I know for sure your dreams will never come true. Do you think that AK47 will reign you Presidence just like your uncles Aideed and Awes.