Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

AU troops start to arrive in Somalia...

^^^No saxib Yusuf was never a warlord, he was a leader of a Rebel movement like Siilanyo & Tuur. He was an elected regional leader [Puntland] like Tuur, Egal & Riyaale [somaliland]. He fought his opponent Jama ALi in Puntland, like Tuur & Egal did in Somaliland. However the war between Jama & Yusuf was on a much smaller scale than the one between Tuur & Egal.

The one difference between those men from Somaliland & Abdullahi Yusuf, is that he was elected the President of Somalia, thus unlike them he became a national leader.

If any of these facts are wrong kindly correct me.

Jaylaani   

Duke,

Yey was the chairman of the SSDF from the day it was created. Are you telling me YOUR clan men couldn't produce another leader? He was holding that post even when he was in Ethiopian prison cell. IT SMELLS LIKE AND IT SOUNDS LIKE WARLORD.

The SNM used to elect its leaders.

Yey lost the election in Puntalnd and regain his position in a gunpoint. If that isn't a warlord, I don't know what it is. The people in Puntland had spoken and said NO to him but he said YES…sign of WARLORDISM.

Tuur lost the election and he fled the country. He DIDN'T gathered militia in Burco and attacked the presidential place like your uncle YEY did.

Cigal never faced election.

YEY is the notorious and ultimate warlord in Somali history. He knows that and we all know that

^^^Hot air, saxib, Yusuf was not always the chairman of the SSDF, Mohamed Abshir Muse was heading it through the 1990s.

Also did the SNM not wage a clan war and killed and assasinate many in Borama?

Are you saying there was no war between Egal & Tuur supporters, and between major clans of the Burco-Berbera-Traingle? and that it was waged in Burco destroying that town, and resulted in the deaths of many?

Jaylani, you are a comedian, Yusuf was elected i Puntland, got his term extended and was elected as Somali leader.

Saxib you can not selectively take parts of history. The late Egal, Tuur, Silanyo are all warlords if Yusuf is a warlord.

Or does warlords only inhabit the "south" of Somalia? :D

Jaylaani   

^^^

Lol@got his term extended.

Are you telling me he never lost the election to the Jama dude? You're full of it walaahi..

I won’t even go there with you because you live and die in a denial. Very well known characteristics of your kind. I will let you be…...

You believe what you believe. Somali history stands tall and it won't be kind to you couz YEY.

BTW, the war in Burco and Berebera was already going on when Cigal (RIP) come to power. Get your facts straight dawg.

P.s. Granted all these guys you mentioned above were warlords at one piont in time. They're no longer active players in political scene. YOUR UCLE IS STILL HERE KILLING INOCENT PEOPLE FOR PERSONAL GREED and you are here supporting him. What does that make you?

^^^No Yusuf & Jama Ali , never contested an election, saxib get your facts right before you come here. Also funny how the founding father of Somaliland Tuur ran away to Mogadishu.. So much for conviction..

Saxib Somali history is not in the hands of a confused secesionist who was born in Djibouti.

Thus if Yusuf is a warlord, so are Tuur, Egal, Silanyu.

Another nothing even 10% comparable to the Borama

incident has never taken place in Puntland.

BTW, the war in Burco and Berebera was already going on when Cigal (RIP) come to power. Get your facts straight dawg.

Why was it going on?

Also enlighten us to what the SNM did in Borama?

Saraakiil hordhac oo ka tirsan Ciidammada Yugaandha oo maanta soo gaaray Baydhabo

Somaliweyn Media Center (SMC) Baydhabo

01/03/07

Saraakiil Yugaadhiis ah ayaa maanta ka dagay garoonka Diyaaradaha ee magaalada Baydhabo oo fariisin u ah dowladda Federaalka KMG ah ee Soomaaliya.

Booliiska Soomaaliya qaar ka mid ah ayaa u sheegay wakaaladda wararka ee Reuters in ay arkeen 35-saraakiil oo Yugaandhiis ah oo ay diyaaradi ka dajinayso Garoonka Diyaaradaha ee Baydhabo.

Sarkaal ka tirsan Booliiska Soomaaliya ayaa sheegay in Saraakiishaan Yugaandhiiska ah ay hordhac u yihiin Cidammada Yugaandha ka socda ee Imaanaya gudaha Soomaaliya, toddoobaadyada soo socda

Dhanka kale, Afhayeen u hadlay ciidamada Yugaandha oo lagu magacaabo Bady Anconda ayaa sheegay in aanay jirin wax ciidammo Yugaandhiis ah oo jooga Magaalada Baydhabo xilligaan bals lagu wado inay soo gaaraan maalmaha soo socda.

Saraakiishaan ayaa waxa ay ku soo beegmeen xilli la filayo in ciidammo ka socda dowladda Yugaandha ay soo gaaraan dalka Soomaaliya.

Maxamuud Axmed Xasan ( Xuurshe)

Jaylaani   

^^Waar dee waad isku dhex daadatay. Iknow it's late in England and the MARDUUF is playing tricks with you but c'mon man wax iskula hadh dee.

Did any one tell you Somaliland people didn't have a conflict? The war was part of our political struggle that makes us strong today. No Somalilander will deny that.

Borame was never atacked...ask your uncle. He should know.

Tuur went to Mogadishu because he had a change of heart. He shared that with number of people. Man has rights to change his mind. He acknowledged his mistake and he was later buried in Hargeisa with SHARAF.

You're right there was no one man one vote in Puntland, my bad. The warlord mentality of yey wouldn't allow it. But when the parliament told him it was his time to go .t did he do?

Tell as how Garoowe became the capital? Elighten us my friend.

Being born in Djibouti doesn’t make me unsomali.

^^^

Your are indeed deluded..

Did any one tell you Somaliland people didn't have a conflict? The war was part of our political struggle that makes us strong today. No Somalilander will deny that.

Did not have a conflict, and the war was part of our struggle, do not go together dear lad. Make up your mind saxib. :D

Again you deny that the SNM murdered civilians in Borama out of revenge?, but you would say that since you are not sure if there was even a conflict between the people engaged in the war that made you politically stronger. :D

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^

Your are indeed deluded..

quote:

Did not have a conflict, and the war was part of our struggle, do not go together dear lad. Make up your mind saxib.
:D

Again you deny that the SNM murdered civilians in Borama out of revenge?, but you would say that since you are not sure if there was even a conflict between the people engaged in the war that made you politically stronger.
:DCan you read. bal hada go back oo alkhri waxaan ku idhi. If you can't comprehend, ask one of your little cousins or family members. They sure have better understanding in the English language.

Wax barasgadi dadka waa wayn didn't help much did it?

Just incase this is what I wrote above which means WE HAD A CONFLICT. ILAAHAYOPW hana cadaabin.

Did any one tell you Somaliland people didn't have a conflict?