Sign in to follow this  
Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

Southerners and secessionists: Do you support the TFG and nur cadde now?

The hypocrisy of somali's is just revolting, now that Abdullahi yusuf is looking like he will resign or be forced out, every southerner(and secessionists) seems to be cheerleading for nur cadde's TFG, the same TFG that they were hurling obscenities at just weeks ago. All of sudden they are talking of peace keepers and even possibly having the ethiopians stay.

As I've said before, it seems apparent that 'xabesh invasion' was just an excuse and all along it was clan hatred that has been driving these people. Let's see where it gets you.

The only practical solution for somalia right now is a three state solution and everyone goes their own way because clearly no one is interested in a central government, unless their people are in charge.

No i support shabaab aslong as they stay with in there italian somaliya they can have there islam in the south they can fight the xabashis in there land i support them there halkodasay ku sharfanyihin.

Poker   

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

every southerner(and secessionists)

Does that mean all somalis (including Djibouti since they are the number one secessionist according to SOMALIWEYN BS) can't stand Buttland?

I wonder why? :D:D

Like my brother Xaaji said, we, Somalilanders, don't support any one who compromise the existence and sovereignty of our beloved state.

However, we don’t condone the killing and the massacre Yey and his followers committed in Mugadisho. Ethiopian troops are just the scapegoat of what took place in Xamar and other areas in Southern Somalia. We know it was all revenge against innocent people. State building had nothing to do with it.

Liqaye   

Not every one uses the logic of your group, some of us where against the principle of the TFG when it surfaced in mbagathi that the parliament would be warlord appointed.

We will not support or disavow the TFG on the basis of the qabiil of the man at the helm, but rather on the basis and merits of his policies. period.

On that where is the daylight between nur and yusufs position visavis the ethiopians in somalia?

For me the fruit is poisoned.

Wether it is yey or nur.

N.O.R.F   

Question can be reversed on the Yeeysters. Where will their loyalty lie tomorrow? All that talk of seeing Somalia progress will now be muted as the old boy is out.

Will the TFG be viewed differently without Yeey? Yes. Will people be more hopeful now that he is going? Yes.

Xaq   

Puntlanders need to relax. the next president or PM will be a puntlander. however, he will be a more eloquent and accomodating figure than the old general. the 4.5 system almost gaurantees this.

i hate to say it but you can't have a government in Somalia without a puntlander as president or PM.

qalbi, haven't you realized Somalis are only united in opposition. Hating on Yusuf was done for the sake of hating anyone who took that position on. needless to say, who ever is next, if any at all, will be met with "his a warlord", blah, blah and he does "not exist", lol. Mind you, only for these people turn around to cheer a segment of the government that is in opposition even though they also do not exist. who was that said something about doing the samething but expecting different results?

Xaq, its not where the person comes from but who he was. Those of us who supported the man believed that his policies (federation, safe capital, disarmament, peacekeepers, equality and incolusion based on the acceptance of the charter and...) were Somalia's best shot of returning to statehood. we also knew that he has the reslove to stick to his guns and forge ahead with what we all knew had to be done. If any one could have got that country out of that sorry state, it was a/yusuf so it doesn't matter where the person who tries to fill his shoes comes from, but do they have the steadfastness to withstand the pressure of trying to lead a people to statehood, so bent on remaining stateless.

Emperor   

Of course, I will always support the Somali governemnt whether it is led by Nuur Ade, Shariif or Yey, as long as it is gunuinely designed to return law, order and governance.

What we need is a strong and stable nation, strong and united Somali force that's from all corners of the country. From the latest proceedings and the political manouvers in that part of the world, its fair to assume and say that clearly things are falling apart, whatever effort, money and blood was put into it in the last 6 or so years, to build and maintain this Somali government is coming to failure, worse it may turn into a ticking time bomb that explodes soon.

Let's pray and hope things will be different this time and that Somalis will learn from past mistakes not to destroy anything they lay hand on but save this and get on board all the rest.

Samafal   

Somalis are suspicious of each other and the support given to next pres. will depend from which clan he hails from. That is sad reality and unless we address that and learn to trust each other, there will be more failed governments on the way.

Haarun   

If a group or groups intend to support the criminal gangs in Baidoa due to the misfortune that befell on the current lead-criminal himself,then i can with no worry whatsoever say that naivety has taken its toll on u brothers.Gabre is not yet gone and so is the resistance.

Primero; Like the doomed so called Peace caravan, i argue that the TFG is gone.It existed due to its auxiliaries and its only but a matter of time before all that glows ceases.

Segundo; The agenda here is democratization.This has no ruling in Islamic jurisprudence and hence why any government that holds to this western mainstream culture will not function in Somalia.Even if it were introduced, it is impossible to implement a government that is for the clan and not for the people. 4,5 Formula is not that democracy many in here wish to sell us to.So even if u vouched for democracy am sorry, it won't work.

Tercero; Shariif,Nuur-Cade,Yusuf and the rest of the gangs are neither nationalists nor are they law makers.They are business men.

Cuarto; Somaliland is a general term referred to Somalia. Puntland too is a general term referred to Somalia.

Quinto; Its against any set moral principle of any kind to secede from one's people at any time.Seceding from Somalia today is but seceding from faith itself.

Patria o muerte,

Haarun.