Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Is Xaaraan-ku-naax Taano locked up?

Jacpher   

The clan-militia tuug is jailed in Kenya? Waa istaahilaa xaaraanka.

Siyaasiga Taano ayaa jimcihii la soo dhaafey ciidamada Poicka Kenya ay ku xirtey mid ka mid ah Garoomada nayrobi lama oga sababta siyaasigaasi loo xirtey in kastoo beesha [****] ay sheegtey in xarigaasi uu ka danbeeyo dagaaladii kismayo ku dhaxmarey beelaha [*****] iyo [*****].

Jimcaalow, you never know if the said Taano was arrested on behalf of Ethiopia for he urged his clan to come clean from the murdered wadaads. Kenya as of late became waddo halaq mareen, dadka waa uun layska xirtaa without legal basis. It really worries me!

As for the confused militia holding the jewel of the south not knowing what to do with it, I can assure you things has changed and lot of people who were not part of this conflict before now are! It will take time but IA justice will be served.

Jacpher   

xiinoow I can't wait to see these ragtag barbaric militia brought to justice for the crimes committed against the most innocent of the innocent, women and children in the city. This Taano thug is back on the streets and it's only a matter of time until his militia takes another innocent life for no apparent reason.

As for Kenya, I read article the other day about a nomad with Dutch citizenship detained by the airport authorities for sometime and later transfered to the Ethiopians via Muqdisho.