Sign in to follow this  
Kamalu Diin

who's undermining the TFG efforts.

RedSea   

^ What is their to undermine?

Qanyare, Suudi Yalaxow, Caydiid Jr. Col. Qaybdiid =USC.

Col. Hiiraale =SNF

Abdullahi Yusuf =SSDF

So you telling me someone is underming the former thugs and warlords turned into Ethiopia's puppet. The are the reason and exactly the reason as to why Southern Somalia is in choas.

The ICU brougth peace and stability to Xamar, kicked the thugs and warlords who killed, looted, and raped. Simply brought back hope. All that whithin few months of existance.

Thanks to Ethiopia,

the warlords are back, chaos is has return. Killing, checkpoints to rob people' properties has been installed and once again the former thugs are now back in the ring.

....it's not that no one else is undermining their 'effort' but they have undermine any peace and tranquilty that the somalis in Southern somalia have had the chance to experience.

The poor Somalia which the whole world forgotten about, is all of sudden in the front pages now of every news outlet, why, because no one wants you to succeed.

The U.S has illegally killed more than 70 nomads herding their sheep and goat in the country side, because their were suspected Al Qaida members hiding there....what an idiocy?

If only the world left the somalis alone, they would have dealt with the warlords which they have ALREADY dealt with, but thanks to Ethiopia they are being brought back and Muqdisho' of the civil war era is back.

You are accusing people of being ignorants. Well writing two lines without facts or prove isnt' going to convince anyone. Tell us why and how you have labeled them to be ignorants, and the enemy of Somalia?

Besides, isnt' the enemy of Somalis, the Ethiopians? gues which side of the aisle they are on?

Get your facts straight son, before you expose yourself in public, cuz, it's utter embarasing to accuse, yet to have no knowledge of what to accuse and who to accuse.

hah ya caku, dadku daciifsanaaa....

Every one of us knows except some mindless people or ignorants, or paid people,

what is going on, in Mogadishu, Somalia:

continuotion of USC's power grap struggle

who is opposing who:

USC's power grap in action vs TFG.

What USC knows the best:

slaughtering inocent people.

Originally posted by Kamalu Diin:

the enemy of Somalia including

USC and its many faces.

Buddy, you must have fossilised in '95... the USC you're so fixated on doesn't exist no more. It was short lived organisation intended to liberate and end the subjugation of it's people by the tyranical regime of S. Barre. Once that goal was attained it withered away.

It was short lived organisation intended to liberate and end the subjugation of it's people by the tyranical regime of S. Barre

Was this organization (usc) made of universal 1)(Somalia) thus librate its members from from sujugation of single tryant Siyad Bare, or 2) was made of particlar (one group) who wanted to to eliminate other groups found in Somalia.

1)I have experienced Magool singing eryaay eryaay .......... what does she meant? would you please tell me... as I didn't get that!

Markii ugu horeysay ay ey USC soo gashay Beledweyne mashaxaraadka iyo xabado xamar la waa bariisatay "la magalaay waa la galay"! or Markii ay USC Jowhar soo gaareena waxaa meeshaas lagu dilay nin masaakiin ah oo beeralay .......... because he was the other tribe ... they called Johar waa "xor". Markii Jalalaqsi yimaadeena dad masaakiin ah wabiga la raacsiiyey... Dad masaakiin ah guryahoodii laga saaray.......... all of these atrocities against poor people ...... this meant fight against subjugation. all of this has happened before they came into Mogadishu and you clasified as fighting against subjugation. intii ka danbeysana xisaab ma laha.

Or 2) the reason USC come was to eliminate the rest of Somalis but not against Siyad Bare; that is true still fighting againt other for having any rights in Somalia, that is sad.

Once that goal was attained it withered away.

What is happening now in Mogadishu is part of USC stragle for power, and nothing else. As long as they argue that puntlanders and other whom were kicked out from Mogadishu cannot come back/ I think that is what echoing in their ears. I thing last seventeen years was not enough in ay Somali ku xalaaleystaaan. I hope this struggle should continue as a counter force against USC and its many faces. this is an acceptble.

Was this organization (usc) made of universal 1)(Somalia) thus librate its members from from sujugation of single tryant Siyad Bare,

I don't get what you mean by "universal". Like I said, the impetus for the USC formation was the percieved persecuation of one group by another passing itself off as "government", ie S. Barre regime. The USC wasn't the first armed rebel group in Somalia nor was it the last. History vindicates them, they gained their objective. What's there to gripe about?

or 2) was made of particlar (one group) who wanted to to eliminate other groups found in Somalia.

Some of them undoubtedly wanted to do just that since similar was done to them. Unfortunately for some, to the victor goes the spoils of war.

1)I have experienced Magool singing eryaay eryaay .......... what does she meant?

I really don't know, you gonna have to ask her... I think she's interred in Beledweyne.

Dad masaakiin ah guryahoodii laga saaray.......... all of these atrocities against poor people ...... meant fight against subjugation. all of this has happened before they came into Mogadishu and you clasified as fighting against subjugation. intii ka danbeysana xisaab ma laha.

Spare me the slanted commentary of Somalia's civil war. Everyone knows most well off Somalis who owned properties were the first to leave when the civil war got too hot. Only small percentage of Somalis were forcefully expelled from their homes. It's astonishing we actually have to state this readily discernable reality of wars. In just about everywhere there's heavy war, especially internecine one, civilian populations are the first to flee. Why was Somalia any different? I agree with you on one thing though, in the postbellum revelry there were plenty of excesses by USC forces that were and still are utterly unpardonable.

]Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:

Was this organization (usc) made of universal 1)(Somalia) thus librate its members from from sujugation of single tryant Siyad Bare,

I don't get what you mean by "universal". Like I said, the impetus for the USC formation was the percieved persecuation of one
group by another passing itself off as "government", ie S. Barre regime. The USC wasn't the first armed rebel group
in Somalia nor was it the last. History vindicates them, they gained their objective. What's there to gripe about?
So, the regime was made of opposite group!

thus every government empoloyee was from that group in oder to justify your act! that gives the right to eradicate other than USC group as you called!

quote:

or 2) was made of particlar (one group) who wanted to to eliminate other groups found in Somalia.

Some of them undoubtedly wanted to do just that
since similar was done to them.
unfortunately for some, to the victor goes the spoils of war.
So, you have historical facts, and you can't deny since this is your signature. Proof to us hadii USC group were mass murdred.

quote:

1)I have experienced Magool singing eryaay eryaay .......... what does she meant?

I really don't know,
you gonna have to ask her... I think she's interred in Beledweyne.
What a scape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! historical denial

quote:

Dad masaakiin ah guryahoodii laga saaray.......... all of these atrocities against poor people ...... meant fight against subjugation. all of this has happened before they came into Mogadishu and you clasified as fighting against subjugation. intii ka danbeysana xisaab ma laha.

Spare me the slanted commentary of Somalia's civil war.
Everyone knows most well off Somalis who owned properties were the first to leave when the civil war got too hot. Only small percentage of Somalis were forcefully expelled from their homes. It's astonishing we actually have to state this readily discernable reality of wars. In just about everywhere there's heavy war, especially internecine one, civilian populations are the first to flee.
Why was Somalia any different?
I agree with you on one thing though, in the postbellum revelry there were plenty of excesses by USC forces that were and still are utterly unpardonable.
Are you a biologist believing in nature, and Darwinist evolution. this wouldn't undo what has happened, this isn't a natural process as you wished for! this waa laga isgaga taba imaanayaa the solo contender in Mogadishu it is only a matter of time.

SNM is doing because of fear of Somaliweyn.... In my view they have right to do that, as they did I wouldn't seek Union with Mogadishu, period. because of no benefit. I supporting TFG because atleast it offers self ditermination. My first choice is Federation, second choice would be idependence, but never union, centralism based government. period.

kamalu

And you are an ignorant individual who has categorized the enemies of the Warlord Government by clan and religion.

Somalis such as you are noticeable clowns which amuse people with your God given ignorance.

Peaceful? What nonsense do you speak?

You need not blame every problem the TFGoons face with AQ and ICU.

If the remnants of the ICU could cause such huge troubles to the TFGoons, then they aren’t fit to govern or rule for that matter.

Originally posted by mystic:

Peaceful? What nonsense do you speak?

You need not blame every problem the TFGoons face with AQ and ICU.

If the remnants of the ICU could cause such huge troubles to the TFGoons, then they aren’t fit to govern or rule for that matter.

Xujo ma falantee ee xaajo ayaa falanto, and Please don't talk like Abdikasim who thinks that he only himself got what it takes to bring Somalia live.

RedSea   

hmmmm, what the heck is your point dude?

I mean, I swear to God I can't make out a single thing you saying.

You talking about the USC, where is the USC? show me, name its members where are they saaxib?

Mystic, do you see the USC around, cuz I dont?!

Your pragnosis for this illness you are suffering would be to take a dose of anti-USC pills. I hope you feel better.

Originally posted by Shucayb:

hmmmm, what the heck is your point dude?

I mean, I swear to God I can't make out a single thing you saying.

You talking about the USC, where is the USC? show me, name its members where are they saaxib?

Mystic, do you see the USC around, cuz I dont?!

Your pragnosis for this illness you are suffering would be to take a dose of anti-USC pills. I hope you feel better.

Red Sea do you go the Giirigaan. I wonder why are you avocating these tuugo soomalida dhibay meelkastan af xumada la joogo. please give me a break.