Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Beautiful Pictures from Mogadishu

Originally posted by KEYNAN22:

Because they are smart and they are not sluts.

You are right on that account. lol

[ December 19, 2006, 01:01 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

RedSea   

Keynan,how weak of comment have you made dear?

Ahmed Guree...ouch.waarkadaa ha uquusine.lol

Very nice pics..the city and the people have recovering thanks largely to ICU with the help of Allah.

Allah baa faxan,

Wiilo   

What a cheap shot. Grow up...

They are beautiful pictures runtii, thank Allah and the UIC for that little neecow.....

Go figure:..............

[ December 19, 2006, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Taliban   

Indeed, beautiful pictures. Unlike KEYNAN22, I find the women in the pictures beautiful. The hijabified sisters are masha'Allah. I see positive hope and development in those pictures.

smile.gif

I tell you what i find ugly, Somali women with guns.

But beautiful pictures nonetheless, but i guess for someone in the diaspora, pictures of home are mostly always beautiful.

Pi   

I don't think ugly is the correct word to describe women and children sporting Kalashnikovs. Women and children of a state-less, impoverished and illiterate country called Somalia, no less. It's more appropriate to call them (and their teachers) disgusting and repulsive.

The rest of the pictures were cute though-- the little children studying at the dugsi, and the community working together.

But those pictures were overshadowed by the barbarian (Indha Cadde), and the barbarism displayed by the bamboozled women and toddlers. :D

I have one question though. It's a serious question. Is the ICU so desperately in need of foot soldiers that they have to recruit women and toddlers? :confused:

Taliban   

Originally posted by Pi:

I have one question though. It's a serious question. Is the ICU so desperately in need of foot soldiers that they have to recruit women and toddlers?

No, the ICU isn't so desperately in need of foot soldiers; they have more than enough. The ICU doesn't employ conscription (mandatory military service, also called "the draft") to recruit foot soldiers. When a need (war, defensive or offensive jihad, iwm) arises for foot soldiers, the ICU calls for jihad (as was recently done by leaders of the ICU), and volunteers answer the call. Some of the sisters volunteer, that's what you see in the pictures. A number of volunteers come all the way from the US, Canada and Europe. As for the toddlers you have seen in the pictures, you shouldn't be asking such irrelevant question because you perfectly know toddlers (you mean children, but I'll go along with how you describe them) can't carry an AK-47 let alone fire it. Toddlers are there to emulate their role models. This kind of emulation is found in all walks of life including sports, praying salat, iwm.

Whats with the green and large font, Taliban?

Pi, to me ugly is the word that comes to mind.

Those tools of death taint the beauty otherwise radiating from our women and children.

And i do not think i have seen such small children and women sport kalashnikovs before, it seems to have arisen during this UIC era, which is quite worrying.

0,,374779,00.jpg

This is the only picture of the city, the rest women & children with AK-47 is not beautiful, just plain wrong.

....ALSO THE WOMEN OF MOGADISHU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF ALL.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Centurion:

And i do not think i have seen such small children and women sport kalashnikovs before, it seems to have arisen during this UIC era, which is quite worrying.

That's what you do not think. Thinking and knowing are different. Had you been following Somalia's news during the past 15 years, then you would have known small children and women sporting Kalashnikovs isn't a new phenomenon arisen during this UIC era. Because Somalia is now on 24 hours news (thanks to the UIC), you only know about recent news and pictures. You don't know what was happening in the pre-UIC era, so make sure the phenomenon is new and didn't exist in the pre-UIC era.