Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

A decision has been reached in Kismaayo, Buulogaduud will be invaded.

The cauntdown and as I understood Afguduud is in the town, asking for another chance to be given to him so he can prove his critics wrong, i.e. a rematch! well, I wanna watch the match maself so hook me up where can I get a ticket for this game. Would love to sit and watch it with Afguduud fans, where is Duke and the other boys. :D:D

Emperor   

^Subhanallah, Sxb ma dagaal baad saan ugu farxaysaa...

Booking your ticket already, I have seen this sort of dynamism lately, Suldaanka rings a bell during the incident of Dahar making his bit quite early and before hand...

Marka sxb hadaad xataa sidaa Ujeceshay dagdagin bal sug ilaa inta ay kadhamaaneyso untill the winner is declared... then and only then make yourself heard loud if you wish, hadaa doontose hadaba boob boodka sii bilow.

A clan war is not necessary. Its all big talk, the TFG will not allow these groups to hold the city nor to start clan wars.

We are watching your contdown..

Gabbal   

Waxgarad iyo siyaasiin ku sugan magaalada Kismaayo ayaa ku guulaysan waayey inay hakiyaan boqolaal maleeshiyo ah oo ku hubaysan gaadiidka dagaalka oo isku fidiyey degaano ku dhow dhow Buulogaduud,

Source

Kismaayo:(pp)- Odayaal ka soo jeeda Beesha........ oo ku sugan magaalada Kismaayo ayaa Puntlandpost u sheegay inaysan jirin cid awood leh oo weerari kara ciidamada Beesha Kablalaxa iyo kuwa dowlada ee ku sugan ee deegaanka Buulo-gaduud , waxayna ku tilmaameen kuwa sheeganaya inay waqti wax u qabteen inay soo
dedejinayaan dagaal looga safaynayo deegaanka Waamo.

source

We can dance this dance all the time, if it was kindness your clans men waited for the Bulu-Gaduud group then you are right.

However we shall see in a day or so correct?

Indeed adeer, but all truth is not found only in Gedonet.com and clan power is not only in your hands.

Thus be careful what you wish for, uncle A/Qasin is no longer here to the rescue. :D I know you understand what I mean saxib ;)

lol. ok brother "Mudane" A/Qasin will not be sending technicals to rescue the Gedo clan militia from the locals, like in the good old days, since the JVA is history and the "Mudane" can not even stop his house being searched. Is that better ? :D

^^ now better!

balse ogoow, the G-boyz have all the ICU's and Guuto 1aad's technicals at their disposal so no need Mudane CQ's rescue if you like that way :cool:

^^^lol. You must be day dreaming again, the weapons were moved over to Mogadishu and Biadoa and elese where and the littleloot you gained means nothing really.

Anyhow you attack Bulu Gaduud you attack the TFG, simple really. I like the balls saxib keep it up.