Sign in to follow this  
Jabhad

Listen the coward[Abdulahi-Axmaar] speak:Dagaalka waan wadeeynaa

Hunguri   

Jabhad, I dont know, what Xabasho Orphans you are talking about. All, I want to tell you, is that if you want oppose some1 or something just be in your limits and dont sob. I hope intaasi dawo ayay kuu noqon!

Tahliil   

My goodness...The old goon has really lost this time...You can literally sense the sob and the tears in his eyes from his words...Whatever did they do to him?? What a blood suckin vampire...Waan gubaynaa..wan sifaynaynaa...waan cunaynaa...caruurta waan gubaynaa...He's testing a real defeat that's why he is desperately cryin like a little witch...Defeated in both the politics of the war and the war itself...

Amhaaro does not care which Maryooley they support as long as they manage n contrrol the situation...See it sounds like the bosses are droppin his assss now...and he has no place to turn...I could only feel sorry for his used and misued asss

The New Darwiishes will Be victorous insha'allah

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jabhad:

^Only Xabasho orphan is happy to see Somalia under occupation.
smile.gif

Isha ayaad ka tuurtay.

Besides, this Abdullahi Xabashi old man should have spokesperson, his true nature is surfacing every time he opens his mouth, a rebel leader.