Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Mogadishu Airport Bombed by Ethiopia

OLOL   

they have striken the Mog Airport with two bombs and left. This is was just the start. They coming back to shell and bomb the airport, the seaport and all other important sites. this is to create fear among Mogadishu residents. Mogadishu people have been witnessing American-spy&reconnaisance jet-planes flying around the city, taking satellite pixs. This ethiopian aggression has the american blessings.

Jabhad   

^Here is BReaking news from Shabbele..

Diyaaradaha ciidamada dowladda Ethiopia oo duqeeyay Airaporka Muqdisho

Diyaaradaha ciidamada dowladda Ethiopia ayaa duqeeyay Airaporka Mogadishu , iyagoo la dhacay bambaanooyin .25,Dec,06

www.shabelle.com

Coloow   

The cyber supporters of the defunct TFG would claim that it is the recognised somali government,TFG, that bombed the airport.

Let us wait and see how they will spin the story.

Castro   

Xabashi, you can't do to us anymore than we've done to ourselves. And in this battle, you've got a lot more to lose than we do. Simple math, really. Remember, whether you're xabashi or not, nothing unites a populace like a foreign invader.

We know you have fighter jets, but do you have any food? Can you mutha *****s fly these on an empty stomach day in and day out? That's the real question.

Castro   

Northernerow, the sad thing is, whoever dictates to Zenawi is having a ball that we are at each other's throats, but I don't give a shit. There is no freedom of speech in a time of war. And if I see one more post from someone laughing at the death of women and children from the air, or putting a spin on it for personal gain, they will get an earful from me.

This is disgusting.

Oh, the songs aawey maanta:

Dhulka soo anigu malihi [haahaahaa]

Dalku soo anigu malihi [haahaahaa]

Ninkii gumeysi [cusub] wada bee

Geeridu dhibeysaa

Waqtigii dhamaayoo waa dhaqaaqi doonaa...

-----------

Mystic, the emotion is high, I know, but let's respect the rules of this site. Caytin uma qalmo ninkaan Soomaaliga ah Xabash la baxay.