Sign in to follow this  
Sky

reer nugaaleed celebrate new islaan

Sky   

cawad i know what you mean bro, i actually meant the reer mudug that actually live in mudug. they broke as hell dawg. lool but youre right tho, the trade business in boosaaso, lucrative fishing business, daraawiish is dominated by reer mudug, but thats not becuz reer mudug are the best, they took bloody advantage of c/yussef. and i dont like it, we puntlanders are all bros man.

inaádeer, i think c/yussef is gonna do that for boosaaso and not for gaalkacyo. i can almost bet on that. one thing is for sure, he aint gonna forget about the northeast. he always said how he would change that the northeast was always the most neglected place by all somali governments, even our kin shermaarke etc neglected the northeast.

Originally posted by sky.african:

inaádeer, c/yussef...always said how he would change that the northeast was always the most neglected place by all somali governments, even our kin shermaarke etc neglected the northeast.

What's with the victim attitude? I know its your views but did you expect Pres Sharmake (alaha u naxaristo) - a democratically-elected leader - to favor the Northeast simply because his clan lived there? Isn't that the reason he was assassinated by his own kinsman? So, in this case, you agreed with the assassin - that Pres Shermake should've invested more favorably in the Northeast at the expense of all other Somalis (who voted him into office)?

Its amazing how you think sxb. I didn't even want to write this on a post dedicated to the new Nugaal Islan but you made that statement about Pres Sharmake. Try to re-structure your thinking -everything shouldn't evolve around what clan is leader so they can invest in their region. That's one reason we're in this $hithole to begin with!

Sky   

lose that freakin attitude saaxib. my problem was neglect wich means that it doesnt get as much attention as the rest. wich is a fact. its funny how you transformed it into a clannic thing, cuz i included shermaarke for the sole reason not to be unjust against siyaad barre.

victim attitude kulaha, waryaa i just said that the northeast was neglected.

and to spice it up, do you know that shermaarke bullied other clans in kismaayo away so that only mj were allowed to settle and build kismaayo. so dont make him a saint, cuz he aint.

dont you ever disrespect me by talking to me like ima clannish bigot, you dont know me and i like to keep it that way.

CHE   

Same good old inter-mj "putting-down-other-folks" shenanigan.And we wonder why we pissed other folks that would otherwise be ourside.Its irrelevent who does what sort of business in what part of that region.If I were to be of the opinion that reer mudug serves reer bari better and more,then i would be belittling reer bari.And I dare not!

I am what my brother is, and I am what my people are.

The original thread was dedicated to honoring the new suldan and should only serve that sole purpose.

Originally posted by CHE':

The original thread was dedicated to honoring the new suldan and should only serve that sole purpose.

First of all, its a new "Islan" - a tradition rooted deep in history. The "suldans" of the Northeast were appointed by the late Somali president and are NOT traditional (although they enjoy the respect bestowed upon them as 'odayaal'). And you're absolutely right - this thread should only focus on the new Islan, which is why wrote:

Originally posted by wind.talker:

I didn't even want to write this on a post dedicated to the new Nugaal Islan but you made that statement about Pres Sharmake.

ANYWAYS,

and to spice it up, do you know that shermaarke bullied other clans in kismaayo away so that only mj were allowed to settle and build kismaayo. so dont make him a saint, cuz he aint.

I never said Pres Shermaake (alaha u naxaristo) was a 'saint' nor did I try to paint such a picture of him. I just don't get it when you say that the "Northeast was neglected" - as if other regions had sky scrapers and water dams! Mogadishu was the center of power, of economy, of education, of everything. Which means most other regions were neglected to various degrees - and not just the Northeast, as you've implied. I don't get this idea of playing the victim card. If Reer Northeast wanted to build Boosaaso & Galkacyo, no one was stopping them. But they were too busy building Mogadishu (along with everyone else because that was the ctr of everything).

And what's with this conspiracy theory about Kismaayo? And how does that apply to you feeling like a victim by being neglected by previous Somali presidents (be it Adde Cade, Sharmake or Barre)!

Sky   

lose the freakin attitude is what i told you and you just dont listen do ya? its a fact that the northeast was THE MOST NEGLECTED area of somalia. maxaa dood la imaanaysaa waryaa? various degree and all that shit, man i was talking to inna awad wasnt i and i was talking about this particular area wasnt i.

just admit that you misunderstood my remark as a clannist remark, cuz you come with victim attitude. what the hell are you talking about, im talking about an area in somalia dhul ahaan not dad ahaan. meaning that i also meant that the ppl that originally come from this area neglected this area, thats why i came with shermaarke.

and for your last question, i dont think i need to answer it, becuz there is no victim feeling going on in what i said nor do i feel like a victim. so for the last time, you dont know me and dont you ever act as if you do.

youre a prejudiced fella and for that you lost my respect.

youre a prejudiced fella and for that you lost my respect.

Bal xaal qaado victim iska dhige yahow. Anaaba kaa daran oo raba inaan u cilmiyeeyo dhoocil computer heshay. Stay black or stay a victim, whichever one :D

Sky   

cant believe i responded to this. suuqaaga iska gal, waad fasaxantahay. if you cant come up with a decent response than dont respond at all for the sake of this thread.

Gabbal   

Bal xaal qaado victim iska dhige yahow. Anaaba kaa daran oo raba inaan u cilmiyeeyo dhoocil computer heshay

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wind sxb you are a no non-sense kinda guy. A trait to be admired indeed!