Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Faysal Cali Waraabe blocked from campaigning to his supporters in Berbera?

Gabbal   

Guddoomiyaha Xisbiga UCID oo laga hor istaagay in uu fagaare ku yaala Magaalada Berbera kula hadlo taageerayaashiisa

Arbaco, April 13, 2005(HOL)@19:00GMT: Wararka naga soo gaaraya magaalada Hargeysa ayaa sheegaya in guddoomiyaha Xisbiga Mucaaridka ah ee UCID Md. Feysal Cali Waraabe laga hor istaagay in uu fagaare ku yaala magaalada Berbera kula hadlo taageerayaashiisa.

Guddoomiyaha ayay xayiraaddaas dul dhigeen mas’uuliyiinta maamulka Somaliland ee magaaladaas, iyadoo laga hortegayo in uu afkaartiisa ka soo horjeedda Xukuumadda Somaliland uu dadka u sheego.

Markaasi kadib ayaa la soo weriyay in uu Md. Feysal Cali Waraabe uu taageerayaashiisa kula hadlay Xarunta uu Xisbigiisa ku leeyahay magaalada Berbera, isagoo weliba si kulul ugu dhaleeceeyay Xukuumadda uu hoggaaminayo Madaxweyne Riyaale in ay dadka caburineyso, wuxuuna tusaale u soo qaatay wariyayaal dhowaan lagu xiray magaalada Hargeysa iyo weliba baaritaankii sharci darrada ahaa ee lagu sameeyay Xarunta Xisbiga KULMIYE, iyadoo lagu eedeynayay in ay Xarubta Xisbiga ka hadasho Idaacad gudbisa afkaaro ka dhan ah kuwa Dowladda.

Md. Feysal Cali Waraabe waxaa kale oo uu sheegay in ay habacsanaan la soo deristay Xukuumadda Somaliland, isagoo si gaar ahna farta ugu ishaaray in Madaxweyne Riyaale uu ku hungoobay wax u qabashada dadkii doortay.

Guddoomiyaha Xibsiga UCID Md. Feysal Cali Waraabe oo dhowaan BBC-da Laanteeda Afka Soomaaliga u waramayay ayaa sheegay in ay fashilantay Xukuumadda uu hoggaaminayo Md. Daahir Riyaale kadib markii ay dhegaha ka fureysatay cid kasta oo talo siin lahayd haddii ay ahaan lahaayeen Axzaabta Mucaaridka ah iyo cid kaleba.

Si kastaba arrintu ha ahaatee hadalladan dhaleeceynta ah ee ka soo yeeraya Md. Feysal Cali Waraabe ayaa la sheegayaa in ay qeyb ka yihiin u diyaargarowga Xisbigiisa ee doorashada Somaliland ee soo socota, isagoo dhowaana socdaallo ku soo kala bixiyay deegaano ka tirsan gobollada Sool iyo Sanaag.

Salaad Iidow Xasan (Xiis) Hiiraan Online

sxiis@hiiraan.com

Mogadishu, Somali

This is not enough. Faisal the Hyena should be banned from all public experiences and forced to relinquish his UCID chairmanship.

On the other hand, Guulwade Riyaale is really knocking out political heavyweights with his heavy-handed response to multi-party politics (another case in point: police seizure of KULMIYE party HQ). Faisal's folks declared a revolution against the late Egal's (alaha u naxaristo) leadership, yet they remain quiet as minority member and former Guulwade, Riyaale, ruins the dreams once espoused within the framework of an independent Somaliland Republic.

But HORN, remember when you had the post about the what happened to the Landers? I don't think there's much to debate about in that part of Somalia coz its officially been turned into Riyaale & UDUB monopoly.

BESIDES, don't expect the Landers to do anything but play the clan card on you man, which is unfair and sucks!

So, after you wasted time and effort on that long essay, you're essentially calling me a "village i-d-i-o-t?"

A couple of things:

This (SOL Forum) is an Internet medium where everyone says whatever the hell is on his/her mind.

I didn't come here to size up myself against intellectuals, such as your Honorable self.

Fact three is that if what I say annoys you, then file a complaint with the proper department and await my trail. Until then, keep the finger in your nose ;) Cheers, mate.

Gabbal   

Tolstoy, pray what is the matter with you friend? Has our Wind_Talker so gotten the better of you, that you now resort to character assasination? It doesn't become of you to foam at the mouth simply because our Wind_Talker has irked you so with his... honesty and realistic approach to issues and of especially the one that holds dear to you, i.e the northern seccessionism seeking part of Somalia or better known as " Somaliland" ;)

WIND_TALKER-

Tolstoy is one of those rare individuals that you have to approach with finnesse; getting to the point is simply not his style. Continue friend, Tolstoy will come to accept your brutal honesty with time :cool:

Gabbal   

Tolstoy that is really enough spleen from you, with your continual non-sensical blabbering. It truly bespokes of your outrage in having been spoken to so candidly as our dear friend there has taken the liberty to do so. It seems as your tactics concerning those few considered your cyper "foes" hasn't really changed, eh? You've tried it on me, and now it is Wind_Talker under attack from that sharp tongue of yours. It almost makes me certain, Wind_Talker is somewhat of a cyper "threat" to you..? You may think I'm one of those prone to conispiracies, but I'm almost certain you went after Wind_Talker because of his accurate descriptions of ... Somaliland?

Now I will plead with you if I must. Please refrain from ruinging the integrity of this forum. You, your very person, has alleged that this is your "favourite" Somali internet forum, did you not? Then contribute as positively as you can and as intelligently as you can. I have no doubt you can do both those aforementioned things, in the same way I feel it does not become of you to resort to character assasination. Especially to individuals who neither deserve nor want it.

p.s. Purely food for though here. If our Wind_Talker is the village i d i o t's, then are you not our village storyteller so prone to storytelling, whether fact or fiction, to our young children? :D

I've never quoted myself but I'm trying to understand where TOLSTOY is coming from. This is what I wrote earlier, before he responded with a weak attempt at "character assassination":

This is not enough. Faisal the Hyena should be banned from all public experiences and forced to relinquish his UCID chairmanship.

On the other hand, Guulwade Riyaale is really knocking out political heavyweights with his heavy-handed response to multi-party politics (another case in point: police seizure of KULMIYE party HQ). Faisal's folks declared a revolution against the late Egal's (alaha u naxaristo) leadership, yet they remain quiet as minority member and former Guulwade, Riyaale, ruins the dreams once espoused within the framework of an independent Somaliland Republic.

Then, I get this:

Originally posted by Tolstoy:

Perhaps, you should try to help him with his exercise of building his thinking faculty, and see to it, since you two live in the same city, namely Seattle, then perhaps you could asked him to visit with you the nearest intellectual fitness centre, whereby said exercise can be entertained holistically, so that next time, he -
Mr. Wind.Talker
- decides to engage the rest of the SOL community with a back-and-forth debate,

Now, are you saying that my previous quote is incorrect or inconsistent somehow? Is there anything wrong with my previous quote? Did I say anything that wasn't FACTUAL? I really don't know where you stand on that issue because you haven't responded to any of it - you've just been shooting blanks at me for the past couple days. So, come at me with FACTS and not just baseless claims! And a man you're age shouldn't spend so much time staring into a computer screen.