Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

South Mogadishu: clashes update...TFG takes over..

Wiilo   

COL. YUUSUF & PROF. GEEDI OO SI QARSOODI AH UGA DUULAY MUQDISHO.

yusufgeddi.jpg

Posted to the Web Mar 21, 20:24

MOGADISHU Warar si hoose aanu ku halnay oo si aad ah ugu dhow xarunta Madaxtooyada Villa Somalia, ayaa cadaynaya in Madaxweyne Col. C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed & Prof. Geedi oo ay la socdaan saraakiishooda qaaska ay Caasimadda isaga baxeen.

Wararku waxa ay sheegayaan in Labada mas'uul ay dayuurad Militari oo ay leedahay Ethiopia ay si qardoodi ah uga qaaday Garoonka Muqdisho.

Col.Yuusuf iyo Geedi ayaa u kicitimay dhanka Magaalada Baydhabo, ka dib markii ay sii kordheen dagaalada fool ka fool ah ee lala beegsanayo xarumaha Dowladda iyo xoogaga taageerada siinaya ay ka degan yihiin Caasimadda.

Bixitaankan qarsoodiga ah ee madaxda Dowladda meel ku gaarka ayaa kusoo beegmaya xilli Dagaalkii ugu qaraaraa tan iyo markii ay Dowladda soo caga dhigatay Caasimadda uu wali ka soconayo Magaalada.

soomaalinews.com

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Dont lie saxib its a sin..

And dont get angry it does not achieve anything, a brotherly advice.

Are you angry? I'm actually having fun but you're sweating hard...why is that bro?

BTW, everybody knows what you said here about the rape victim. I will let others judge on this one.

Wiilo   

i was just letting you know that you uncle is scaped from the city, since you seem not know that...

Kashafa   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Yesterday you were condoning the rape of Somali mother by XABSHIS.. Maxaad somalinimo ka taqaan. Maad iska tidhaahdid dhiiga ilaadeernimaa i shidaaye.

You sold your soul to the devil and you're paying the prize as a result. History won't be kind to you either...xabashi lover!

How could you live within your self?

Couldn't say it better myself. Me and Jaylani disagree on a whole rack of issues, but even as far apart as we are, we both call it as we see it. Anybody who's blood is not boiling with warlord-worship would do the same.

Gabbal   

Kashafa-

I am sure you do not understand where Jaylaani is coming from nor would you align yourself with him if you did. Other then that, welcome back young man!

Kashafa   

Thanks Horn. I'm not aligning myself with him. He may even be against the TFG for his own purposes. I'm just showing how the entire spectrum of Somali-dom, regardless of political orientation, can see through what drives men like Duke and how they are silent when attrocities are being committed against civillians.

The very least they could do was to stand up and condemn that attack, they didn't. What they did was call it a PR stunt.

Speaks volumes about the character of the TFG camp.

Gabbal   

Kashafa-

I have washed my a hands from, what would be called, the fluid and extremely versatile nature of Somali politics sxb. It is pointless and hypocritical to continue to advocate for special interest groups when the people continue to suffer and the country continues to fester in perpetual state of anarchy and stagnation. Duke is different in his stance but not extremely unique.

However, I think you are an extremely respectable and honest lad for calling out Indhacade for what he is and that tells I and the forum a lot about your sincerity and genuineness and for that I salute you.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by N/AA:

Kashafa-

I am sure you do not understand where Jaylaani is coming from nor would you align yourself with him if you did. Other then that, welcome back young man!

Not everything is politics son.

Perhaps you should learn to have perspective without siding with anyone.