Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Al Shabaab ban more NGO's this time including HORN RELIEF

RaMpAgE   

Excellent move, by banning these NGO's, it will revive the agriculture and the economy as a whole, which will allow the people to feed themselfs and not rely on handouts.

Only the enemies of the Somali people and the ignorant ones will call for these NGO's.

Horta,,, NGO's like Mercy Corps , Med-Air and Horn Relief do not distribute food items like WFP, they rather distribute seedlings to poor farmers in southern Somalia and mainly work on alternative livelihoods where pple areeducated/trained to impove their condition.as for the banning ,,,,The truth is Alshabab asked these Organizations to Pay $10,000 each to Wilaayda which they have refused to, that is reason for the banning ,,,,i'm sorry to say called sheikh Ali dheere is beenlow aan ilaah aqoon !!

i'm sorry to so called sheikh Ali dheere is beenlow aan ilaah aqoon !!

Yeah remmeber when he claimed Attam was not Al Shabaab agent after his defeat? :D He was telling the truth then huh?

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote: i'm sorry to so called sheikh Ali dheere is beenlow aan ilaah aqoon !!

Yeah remmeber when he claimed Attam was not Al Shabaab agent after his defeat?
:D
He was telling the truth then huh?
Xudeedi Miyaad imooday :D:D

waxaan ogahay inuu dhiig la'aan kugu riday Xudeedi :D !for Sheikh Mohamed Said Atam , waxaan u aqaanaa nin wadani ah oo oo u heelan difaaca dalkiisa iyo dadkiisa. :D

The Whole fuss was abt Horn Relief ?Duke you are so narrow minded walaal, HR is an INGO which has operations in number of East african countries like SOmalia, Kenya, DJabouti and last but not least Maakhir State of somalia :D so it's aint howl reerka u taalo Generalkow. :D

Originally posted by Beer-Gaal:

The Whole fuss was abt Horn Relief ?

No doubt , as you can see from my earlier posts I disagree with Al Shabaab on this, but could not get passed the hypocracy of an Attam supporter calling Al Shabaab spokesperson names.

As you were adeer...

Duke,

One man's terrorist,is another man's freedom fighter, have you ever heard that GD ? it's true. i know you gonna come up with Ilkajiir and few other papets here and there, but the truth is Atam will be around as long you as there is injustice in the Galbeedka Gobolka Bari,,,,so DG you keep siging on Al Shabaab agent Attam!!! .

Ismalura   

Originally posted by Timur:

quote:Originally posted by Ismalura:

I have a question for dadka tagreya the banning of relief Aid agencies; if you were hungary and had nothing to eat for days or even many hours would you eat the aid food? You speak like this because you have eaten and you can come to sit on a computer and type hypocritical comments.

We do know that the western politics surrounding 'giving aid and saving Africans' and how a lot of it is self serving but the hungry masses don't need political or religious wars over them. Nin walbe calosha intuu buuxsada (probabaly with timirtii carabta) shacabbka xukun ha ku soo rago deedna ilaahey ka cabsi ha u ekysiiyo.

The burning of the Quran wasn't even supported by most Americans not to mention that it didn't even happen. Besides what if some Americans hate muslims there is a lot of hate on both sides and I don't see why they should be so offended by naceyb la muujiyaya.

I wonder if those of you alshabaab supporters on SOL could do everything you do and take for granted now if you were you living under their cursed authority.

I deal in facts, not emotions. Too many people, including yourself, bring too much emotion and not enough fact to these sorts of debates, which are important.

FACT: Cutting food aid has revived agricultural output, cheapened the price of food, and created enough surplus for Somali families to feed themselves and their neighbors. Malnutrition and food insecurity in regions where food aid is banned has dropped significantly since the laws were put in effect. I have already provided a detailed informational map on Page 1 backing this assertion.

Before you ask us situational questions based on your emotional logic, take the time to answer your own questions based on factual logic. And the facts state that I'd be better off growing my own vegetables in weeks rather than waiting for expired food aid for months. A watermelon only takes two weeks to reach maturity, all it takes is a seed and a little water, are you implying that our people can't simply do that, and why are you so excited to prevent them from doing so?
Facts facts fact. Huuno no one agrees on the definitions of 'facts' and if you think emotional logic is not important in the case of Somalia than you need you heart enlargned. My emotions are part of me and I value them which is why before anything else i feel for the hungry and starving. What is any one with out their heart?

Coming back to the issue; If the community is economically self reliant i too would support the idea of banning aid food but now as it is in somalia people are dying of hunger plus a million of other problem that these agencies try to contain. I admit that there are longer lasting solution to these but before we can get to providing that (and we will inshaAlah) people need to eat.

Food is a basic human need and any hungry human being needs to eat before they consider these long term political implications. So I challenge us to be able to provide basic needs for all members of our society than we can try and and contain the negative effects of modernization, western imperialism, globalization etc.

According to diinteena macan dadka gaajeysan bakhti baa loo oglyahay in eey cunaan to atleast keep alife ee dadka diinta dhinaceey ka akhristeen? Xisaab tii aakhir ayey kaga jawabayaan.

Finally will Timur and Maddeey eat the relief food if they didn't eat for three days? I rest my case !

Originally posted by Beer-Gaal:

Duke,

DG you keep siging on Al Shabaab agent Attam!!! .

What about Al Shabaab agent Attam, anything knew on how he is doing in the wilderness?

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by NASSIR:

^"bacda isku far" ma garan. Af-Somaligaas waa layga badiyaa saaxibow. Waxaan maqli jirey "bac madow".

^ Nassir :D

Bacda madow qurbahaa laga yaqaana. Qurbo joog maadamoo tahay sharaxaad uma baahna. Laakin bacda kale, hadaan kuu bidhaamiyo, waxaa lagu xidhaa digaaga(marka ay dhali wayaan). Siday digaagadu u ordi ayey ukun weyn soo tuurtaa, dhashaa. Ukunta ayaa bacda dhex gasha. Ka dib lugta ayey ku riixdaa. Bacdii ayey saas isooga furtaa. Cawke ma joogee bacda iska fur! :D