Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Al Shabaab ban more NGO's this time including HORN RELIEF

Shabab oo mamnucdey hay'ado

15 Sep 15, 2010 - 10:33:32 AM

Ururka Al-shabaab ayaa Hay'adaha Mercy Corps iyo Med-Air oo Mareykan ah iyo Horn Relief oo Somalia laga leeyahay ka joojiyay inay ka shaqeeyaan gobolada ay maamulaan, iyagoo ku tilmaamay inay yihiin hay'ado dhibaato ku haya dadka.

Afhayeenka Al-shabaab Sh. Cali dhere oo boqolaal qof oo mudaaharaadayaal ah kula hadlayay Muqdisho ayaa sheegay in hay'adahan ay yihiin kuwo la mid ah kuwii ay horay uga joojiyeen shaqooyinka.

"Laga bilaabo maanta hay'adahan kama shaqeyn karaan gudaha dalka, sidoo kale, waxaan ugu baaqaynaa in NGO-yada xiriir la leh hay'adaha Mareykanka ay joojiyaan xiriirkaas, haddii kale waa la mamnuuci doonaa" ayuu ku goodiyay Sh. Cali dhere.

Sidoo kale, Afhayeenku wuxuu sheegay in dhamaan hay'adaha Mareykanka aysan u ogolaanayn inay ka shaqeeyaan dalka maadaama ay muujiyeen cadownimada ay u qabaan dadka Muslimiinta ah ee caalamka ku nool.

"Cago-juleynta ah in la gubayo Kitaabka waxay muujinaysaa cadownimada ay gaaladu u qabto Islaamka, sidaa daraadeed inaguna waxaan bilaabaynaa inaan curyaamino" ayuu yiri Afhayeenka Al-shabaab.

Al-shabaab ayaa ku eedeysay Hay'ada Horn Relief oo Somali ah inay xiriir la adag la leedahay Mareykanka, sidaasna ay ku muteysatay in laga joojiyo howlaha ay ka hayso deegaanada ay gacanta ku hayaan.

Hay'ado dhowr ah ayay Al-shabaab ka mamnuuceen gobolada ay ka taliyaan, iyadoo [August 2010] ay deegaanooda ka mamnuuceen DIAKONIE, ADRA iyo WORLD VISION, kuwaasoo lagu eedeeyay masiixinimo.

GAROWE ONLINE

Timur   

Excellent move. I would not be surprised to hear that Somali agricultural output and food security will increase yet again as a result. These youths are a little trigger-happy but there is brains and genuine concern behind their economic decisions. These wrongly-named 'humanitarian' agencies have been a plague to Somalis for decades.

Timur   

Originally posted by Malika:

Timur,and meanwhile the people should starve,illa intee AS wax bereyaan soo mahaan?

:D

Do you thrive on lying or are you just terribly uninformed? How about doing some research before joining the conversation? It would save us all some time. But I'll take the liberty to inform you a little.

http://www.fsnau.org/downloads/Somali_IPC_with_logo_Jan_June2010.jpg

^ According to the latest information by analysis groups, food security is 10x worse in regions where aid agencies are already active. In regions where those agencies are banned you can see that the food security situation is better.

Looks like banning those food agencies had better consequences than imagined. :eek:

Timur   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Indeed, but banning Al Shabaab will have much better effect..

Explain. No disrespect but you and others here who most strongly carry the anti-Shabaab lines never go into any sort of detail what you mean. I'd actually like to see if you guys have a viable alternative to the question of authority.

It is not a conspiracy to note that AL Shabaab is an entity that is controlled by special interest who's objective is incompatible with the Somali peoples goal of reclaiming their nation.

The alternative is simple, the creation in fact the rise of a new generation of Somali leadership, from every region and from both genders to strive in the coveted goal of restoration.

It will not be easy, but the children of the war are now adults, living in communities scattered across the globe. While far apart they yearn as you can clearly see on this forum and on others for a better tomorrow for the Somali people. Thus the solution is in front of us and with time it will take shape.

Timur   

Who will do it though? In 20 years we did not manage to create this "all-inclusive Somalia for Somalis by Somalis" government. What makes you think we'll do it in the next 20 years? Aside from posting on forums what will you do to bring about this change? Its time to stop dreaming saxiib. Anyway I think Shabaab fits the wahabized post-civil war Somali people perfectly. I'm perfectly okay with spending my expertise in building a peaceful Somalia and I don't care who brings the peace, be they siyaadists or black taliban, peace is peace and knowing i'm not equipped to bring that peace to Somalia I respect those who can.

You are either very young or too naive saxib.

Al Shabaab can never bring long term stability to Somalia its anathema to their political ideology which is to use this nation of ours as a spring board to reach a greater goal.

Who will bring this change? The answer to that question is simple, The new generation of Somali's will bring this change.

Don’t underestimate the power of dreams. The Somali’s everywhere are united in their poverty, in their collective experience of the war and in wanting a better life. Those like me who grew up without ever going to a Somali school, and yet know Somali history, follow its politics, and have a deep attachment to it are proof of the coming change. Now on a personal note I have not decided on my role nor do I suffer from a Messiah complex. It will take a political movement, with a new political machine led by a new type of Somali. Contribution to this movement will have to come from both those who live in the rich Diaspora as well as those who are still back home. However the ludicrous Al Shabaab and their silly pantomime dressing and “divenly” led edicts are not the solution but a major problem.

Timur   

Again, I think you spend too much time in those lofty diaspora conferences held by 60 year old burnouts from the civil war era and July 1st parties hosted by teenagers. You are being neither specific nor realistic, it seems like it is you who is being naive here. I thought after reading your posts for 7 years here that you'd come up with a better statement when asked this question.

Al-Shabaab has revived the economy, provided security, and rebuilt broken infrastructure. And you're here just TALKING, I think you really in fact do have a messiah complex and you should realize your so-far non-existent contribution to Somalia and fix it by taking small roles rather than trying to throw yourself into a political dream that's backfired and prolonged a bloody civil war. You should also realize that those trigger-happy teenagers are the largest group in the country, so unless you plan to move permanently to Nairobi to setup a government-in-exile, find a more productive road to helping Somalia.

I once had dreams that I'd be part of a movement that would bring Somalia from the ashes through political machines, but I was 14 at the time. People should grow up from that sort of thinking.

nemo   

Ban the food aids they bring more bad than good, unless we want to be another Ethiopia relying on food aids all these years and still their people are dying of starvation

Timur I won't waste our time in preaching to the converted. It seems you don't even know what Al Shabaab are let alone the problem that faces Somalia.

I thoroughly enjoyed your last comment and only a 14 year old would support a group that can not take o er Guriceel yet make threats to invade Alaska. :D

Hales   

Timur is right, you also forget to mention how low quality the food they bring is, such as rawness which being illnesses to the populace.