Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

BARAAWE: Guddoomiyihii Degmada Baraawe oo maanta si toos ah maamulka looga eryey!

BARAAWE: Guddoomiyihii Degmada Baraawe oo maanta si toos ah Maxkamaduhu uga eryeen Xafiiskii maamul

Posted to the Web Oct 18, 13:40

Baraawe (PP) - Waxaa maanta si rasmi ah looga eryay xarunta maamulka Gobolka Shabeellada Hoose gaar ahaan degmada Baraawe C/llaahi Xalane Dhuxulow oo dhawaan ay Maxkamaduhu qabsadeen deegaanka uu madaxda ka ahaa ee Baraawe.

C/llaahi Xaashi Dhuxuloow oo muddo ka badan 10-sano maamulayay degmada Baraawe maantana ku sugan gurigiisa isagoo laga eryay xaruntiisii Maamul ee Baraawe ayaa u sheegay saxaafadda inuu aad ula yaabay sida ay Maxkamaduhu ula dhaqmeen.

"Waxaa saakay iigu soo galay xafiiskayga koox dhallinyaro ah oo aad u hubeysan kana mid ah Maxkamadaha waxayna ii sheegeen inaan xafiiska ka baxo oo aan gurigeyga aado, iyagoo iga qaatay dhammaan furayaashii xafiisyada xarunat maamulka" ayuu yiri C/llaahi Xaashi Dhuxuloow.

Sidoo kale wuxuu ka dhawaajiyay inay ku amreen inuu guriga ku suganaado inta amar kale laga soo saarayo, waxaana uu sheegay in uu arrintaan lagula kacay kala hadlay Mas'uuliyiinta Midowga Maxakamdaha uuna ka sugayo jawaab inay ka siiyaan falka lagula kacay.

Dhuxuloow ayaa ahaa ruux si xoog ah ku haystay Degmada Baraawe xilliyadii dagaallada sokeeye waxaana uu dhowr jeer xirxiray dad u dhashay deegaanka oo sheegay inaysan maamulkiisa ku qanacsanayn.

Maxamed Xuseen Jantiile

Wakiilka Puntlandpost - Mogadishu

E-mail: puntlandpostmog@hotmail.com

^^That's what i gather sister.

Courts are slowly but surely bringing justice to this region, and any time I hear these kind of news I take it as another shoot of justice and hope!

Courts I suppose!

But I have seen no news about new appointee yet---perhaps it’s too early to come up with one now!

What does your feed tell you Generale?

^^Locals indeed!

Cayrow's reportedly anti-warlordism stance is quite commendable. I heard he is the one who openly challenged Indhacadde's rule despite Court's objections for the timing of it. He's doing some needed political sanitation in the Shabbeele region by removingh the likes of Dhuxulow from thier posts. Also i heard he is the one who disarmed Seeraar and co in Kismayo when they resisted Xasan's demand to handover thier arms.

The man is up to something good, i sense..

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^He is to be commended, a young soldier who actually belives in what he is doing. A good development no doubt.

You can be him, don't underestimate your ability to lead Somalia to the right path. I believe you can be more than him, if you trust only Allah.

Wake up brother, your tribe and uncle won't help you when you lay beneath this earth for good.

Ceyroow maa saan loo aamanaayaa?

War this dude doesn't care whether you are his blood brother or wax kale, hada kasoo horjeedid his twisted, militant fikrad waa qarxee mise waa qaxee -- no other choice.

Wax asaga lamid ah dalka uma baahno, militant argagax wado, who would do anything to achieve his vision. Moooryaan ayaaba dhaanto la qancin karo, not this dude iyo wixii lamid ah.

Sky   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Hadee tani dhab tahay, I suppose I will have no choice but to give back my confidence.

You gave back your confidence a little bit earlier when you found out that your clan was given more positions by the ICU in the Kismaayo maamul than you thought. Don't deny, you are to transparent. It has always been about qabiil with you.

If my eyes are not deceiving me and really see Cayrow being praised as the favorite son-in-law, than may Allah protect the Somali people from itself. Enjoying the spoils of the rich Shabeele, feeding itself from the Mogadishu war booty wasn't even as worse as compared to the collective embarrassment Cayrow inflicted upon the Somali people when he dug up the remains of the Italian graves, while at that same particular time the Italians gave washed up dead Somali bodies on its coast a proper burial with Somali flag and the works.

Masaakiinta iskaba dhaafe, even those who have been dead for half a century or more are haunted by this character.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Sky:

quote:

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Hadee tani dhab tahay, I suppose I will have no choice but to give back my confidence.

You gave back your confidence a little bit earlier when you found out that your clan was given more positions by the ICU in the Kismaayo maamul than you thought. Don't deny, you are to transparent. It has always been about qabiil with you.

I have known from day one what the composition of that administration was and I have never been opposed to the agenda of the good Sheikhs in Mogadishu. The reasoning behind the invasion and the occupying militias are my problem.