Sign in to follow this  
sadeboi

Who and What was the cause of Somalia's downfall??

sadeboi   

I want to know what was the reason for a peaceful, semi-wealthy,loving country to become a war-torn country??? Was it the past goverment's? Was it the people?? Or was it simply too much democracy? We as Somalian's were a role model to the independent nations of Africa, we were a hard working, loving people, who wanted a better place for themselves and their offsprings. We were trying to reunite all of SOMALIWYNE and become one, and now look instead or reuniting we are seprating more and more everyday. What was the cause of Somalia's destruction? Dont blame Adeer Siyaad Bare (illahay haa oo naxariisto) only think much deeper we can all blame one person for it makes us feel better and gets the guilt off of us. But i want you the somali students, youths, elders , and fellow Nomads to think further and ask yourself why are we in this tragic era? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Abwaan   

Shaheed Rantisi....I think that is a wonderful brief description of the endemic Somali problem.

If we all continue talking about Somali problems we will keep rephrasing on your sentence. Therefore let me be the first one to do so:

Aqoonyari..Aqoonyari..Aqoonyari (Ma hubtaan inaan taas 3 jeer sheegay?), Musuqmaasuq, Qabyaalad The fact is that when Somalis want talk about the current Somali problems, some of us jump to the conclusion and comment only on the last 14 years, some put the blame on the Tawraddii Oktoobar, but the reality is the problem dates back from the colonial period and the first Somali government.

And Sadeboi.....it seems that you already started the Somali style of "My uncle/Dad wasn't part of this mess" . Haddeer baa markii la damco in dhibka jira la taabto mid walbaa oo naga mid ahi sidaadoo kale haddii uu eed lahaa adeerkiis eedda ka qaadayaa. Waxaanse aaminsanahay in Ilaah ha u naxariistee uusan adeerkaa keligii jahawareerkan noo horseedin.