Sign in to follow this  
Hassan6734

Somalia: 'Al Shabaab' gathering outside Somaliland town, says Minister

Ibtisam   

Somaliland government waan kaa yaab, seems to me like they are just looking for reasons to keep Mr. Haashi in prison just for opposing something. Why do they keep shooting themselves in the foot?

JB: I understand your loyalty, but it would be nice if once in a while you acknowledge that they mess up big time, particularly glaring injustices, don't just follow blindly, you are becoming very close to following in Dukes shoes. also how can you say you support al-shabab on the one hand and then waa terrorist and they should be locked up? What the hell, waa iin adgia luug xiido for a while. smile.gif

As for Burco and Al- Shabab, they know each other very very well. Everyone knows where the youth of Burco got to. :cool:

Did i say i support Al-Shabaab horta ???? :confused:

I said in the Minister's accusation was USELESS and NONSENSE if you read what i wrote yesterday.

But nobody is denying that the guy had guns when captured ,,, even Kulmiye acknowledged that.

Ibtisam   

^^^Everyone has guns, are they going to arrest everyone with guns?? He is a business man. :confused:

Yes in Somalia threads, you always on Al shababs side.

Horta why ppl are in deanial. Yes everyone has a gun but are not allowed to take them outside of your house/shop.

do i have to wave my gun in the middle of the town and argue that everyone has a gun ?? ,,

Why is he taking the GUNS (was not only one weliba) .... is there a need ???

CHEAP EXCUSE INDEED ...............

Ibtisam   

^^^Jb now you are clenching on straws. I saw it with my own eyes, people walking around all over Burco with guns, on show for everyone to see. I don't know the story with this guy, and you don't need to shout at me, it is not a cheap excuse, it is called reasoning. The government should concern itself with brining those who have guns and kill with them to prison, not someone who is just carrying his. Priority baa loo bahayan. Hence the link between terrorist iyo having a gun is a cheap excuse to 1) Hold someone and 2) Align themselves with the hunting terrorist down agenda.

What a waste. :rolleyes:

There is no link my dear ,,,, and those you saw in Burco was the police. Don't think they wear the black jackets like you see in the UK ,,, :D

Hirsi being a terrorist is a cheap excuse and the minister has to be sacked for this. Having and traveling guns in a high-tension area is a BIG mistake and that one should be arrested immediately. I know hirsi personally and i've his cell number ,,,, but he was wrong on this.

Ibtisam   

JB I'm not stupi*d, despite what you may have heard. Don't patronise me. smile.gif I know what I saw, and I know the realities.

As for the guy, I don't care haado yahey your best friend :D I'm don't know him, nor do I want to know him, I just have an opinion on the story.

Sheekad iino xiid halka.

N.O.R.F   

I'm not surprised. UDUB were going to come out with this sooner or later.

There may be some truth in it though.

I don't understand why someone if he knows that he has done nothing wrong as far as the rules of the law is concerned, would runaway from the police when they came to question him??

I think whoever he is should come to the police and give as much information as the police require. Running away from the police will not solve any issue.

The worse that could happen is for the police to put him behind bars in which case the government would need to justify the arrest otherwise if would backfire like when they arrested the Haatuf Journalist and the Qaran Politicians.