Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

A successful 2009 for Somaliland Foreign Affairs and Economy

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Only if you want to get closer to the Queen .... there are other ways though
:D

So you also suffer from the Edna Adan delusion, ya Anglo Somali you.. :D

GAAROODI   

Duke you suffer from the charlie chaplin delusion, ya Gypsy Somali you...looool!

these guys are somali gypsies, they keep moving from place to place like a plague eventually getting kicked out of everywhere and killed.

Aided had the right idea. may god bless his soul.

^^^Adeer, dont worry I know Riyaale's Mugging will end one day, hope its soon, before the children realise that the SNM was a myth and that Somalia does not hate them and its their true mother. :D

GAAROODI   

Riyalle mugging, still gives us an army,las canod and your humiliation. buttlands muggings has taken away everything you had your army,land and your self confidence.

loooool, dont mind riyalle, whats going on in pirateland is 100 times worse.

As for the snm, Somalilander men are different from those of bari or southern somalia, saxib. God will show you one day, we are men in the true sence I would rather die as a begger on the streets of a free nation, then as a rich man whose people are not free. Thats the difference between you and i. Thats why you take part in rapeing xamari refugees, currency counterfieting, piracy,human trafficing etc and i none of that the difference is simple. Honor. Thats what makes me a Somalilander and you a somalian.

Sikaawe   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Adeer, dont worry I know Riyaale's Mugging will end one day, hope its soon, before the children realise that the SNM was a myth and that Somalia does not hate them and its their true mother.
:D