Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Ugandan troops arrive Mogadishu with Algerian Airplanes: Pics

Gabbal   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ Do you doubt his patriotism and love for the motherland?

(NO. This was not a rhetorical question).

I'm afraid I can only answer that postAbdulahi Yusuf.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^Jaylani you are utterly in the dark, I suggest you find some other hobby.

uganda4.jpg

These are AU, troops saxib, the AU has 50+ nations in it,and Somalia is a member of the AU, so how can AU troops occupy a member nation?

:D

How many soldiers do Somalis have in AU?

^^^The Somali troops are bieng trained to secure their country first and do not have at this time any.But insha Allah we will play a role in Africa as we did in the past..

More Pics..

u3.JPG

u5.JPG

Duke-

Your behavior is unbecoming of any respectable individual. It is rather embarrassing.

Horn my old comrade in arms, kindly elaborate. What unusual act have I dont to merit that remark?

Juje,

Why the confusion, TFG leadership Yusuf/Geedi/Adan Madoobe

Deputy PM Salim Aliyow

Deputy PM A/Shiekh Ismael

Deputy PM Xuseen Aydeed

FMinister Buuba

Finance Minister: Shargaduud

IMinister Gacmadheere

So Juje all thew fuss is about the President being from Puntland?

^^Old Comrade hakaa saarto, ma awalbuu ku jeclaa Horn, danbuu kugu watee!

Cid walba oo dhinac ah, maxaakimta oo dhinac ah, iyo Muslimka oo dhinac kale ah ayaa kula dirirsan, adiga iyo gaalka aad wadatid.

Waa inoo dagaal, gush iyo gashna maleh!

Gabbal   

Horn my old comrade in arms, kindly elaborate. What unusual act have I dont to merit that remark?

Duke, I have seen you use the remark "don't drop the ball" numerous times and I cannot help but remark if you even know the ball. Duke what is the TFG made for? Is it not a transitional, reconciliatory government? Is that not its prime objective?

Maslaxdee tani ka shaqaysaa?

Haile Salaise's troops landing in Mogadishu

Gabbal   

Duke, I have seen you use the remark "don't drop the ball" numerous times and I cannot help but remark if you even know the ball. Duke what is the TFG made for? Is it not a transitional, reconciliatory government? Is that not its prime objective?

Gabbal   

Gabbal   

^^^My old comrade, the remarks on this thread is no more than a rebuke to my brothers here for the countless false claims they have been making. There is no occupation saxib, there is no insurgency saxib, there is no agenda against any clan saxib.

The fact that the Ugandans have arrived is to further highlight the above fact. There is no occupation saxib

The TFG has called for a national reconciliation conference every clan is invited and it will be led by the cla elders. It will be held in Mogadishu, is this not a posative step. Of course people here want to keep things as they are, with some wishing for Yusuf Vs Hiiraale clan clash. I have noticed you rebuked me and not this fellow.. Which is starnge to say the least..