Sign in to follow this  
Ex-Xisbiga

ITS OFFICIAL! Riyaale is running in 2008

RedSea   

^ Riyale and Silanyo, who would be your choice?

if we honestly look even at their educational level, what does Riyale has to offer?

compare to Silanyo who was the minister of economics during the Barre regime, Riyale was NSS agent.

Xargaga   

What about if i suggest that you run J.B?

Cause you can at least write or maybe talk articutely than your colonel riyaale. Another thing You mentioned change of Vice president.I know now where you are comin from, So you are among those that are campaigning to appoint the cunning self centered, qabiileyste Cawill as vice president.Then you better forget about somaliland, the day that riyale comes back while cawill presides as his deputy.Believe me that is likely how its gona playout.My advice to those daacad somalilanders is simple as this famous somali saying. "Seedigaa hacolaysan walaashaa iskumahubtide".

N.O.R.F   

JB, how many times did you vote in the last election? Washing the ink/paint off your hands with gasoline to vote again and again? icon_razz.gif

horta i used to like Siilaanyo but not anymore ,,, he is just crazy so is his party. As soon as he is elected he will start war on Sool and East Sanaag which nobody wants ,,,,, plus he is qabiileyste for da moment ,,,,

I hate the vice president ,,, he is just nothing but i like Awil and Abdilahi Yare ,,,, the most active ministers among Rayaale's government. I know u don't like them guys but heey ,,, they are the somaliland's legs today. I don't like Awil to be the vice president as he is good for his current possition.

I don't want to run for this political shi!t ,,, and i'm not quilified for it ,,,, may be da coming years ,,,,,, :D

This time i'll vote for Rayaale ,,,,, last elections ?? NEVER VOTED ,,,,,,, :D