Sign in to follow this  
Camel Mlik

BACK TO BUSINESS FOR THE NEW GOVERNMENT

I never thought this governemnt would survive for 2 months let alone a year. However,the real challenege that will determine this government's success is still to come. I'm tired of analysing, so from now on I'll just wait for the end result.

Sky   

I'm tired of analysing, so from now on I'll just wait for the end result.

Finally!

NGONGE   

yusuf_geddi.jpg

A whole new world

A new fantastic point of view

No one to tell us no

Or where to go

Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world

A dazzling place I never knew

But when I'm way up here

It's crystal clear

That now I'm in a whole new world with you

Now I'm in a whole new world with you

Unbelievable sights

Indescribable feeling

Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling

Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world

Don't you dare close your eyes

A hundred thousand things to see

Hold your breath - it gets better

I'm like a shooting star

I've come so far

I can't go back to where I used to be

A whole new world

Every turn a surprise

With new horizons to pursue

Every moment red-letter

I'll chase them anywhere

There's time to spare

Let me share this whole new world with you

A whole new world

That's where we'll be

A thrilling chase

A wondrous place

For you and me

The photo is from Somalient and the lyrics from Disney’s Aladdin. :cool:

Back to business so what you guys think? Will this government come on top.

Instead of asking what we think, why don't you share your opinionss first (since you are the one who posted the article).

I think this government is on the road to success and if they do stay on this road they will win. And if they don't well then they lose and 10 million somalian's will also lose because after all it's our government.

Duufaan   

Very bad start. Things getting better, if the shariif come on board, things will move forward quickly. It seems Qanyare is tried of Cismaan Caato endless game and road blocks. Not last time but Qanyare may switch side.

Midnimo Information Center

mic 27 - 07 - 2005 - Wararkii ugu dambeeyay ee arrimaha Soomaaliya

Ra’iisul Wasaare Geeddi Iyo Gudoomiyaha Barlamaanka

Shariif Xasan Oo Isla Xiriiray

Ra’isal wasaaraha DFKMG ee Somalai Prof Cali Maxamed Geedi iyo gudoomiyaha barlamaanka Somaaliyeed Shariif Xasan Sheekh Aadan ayaa maanta Khadka Taleefanka mar ay kuwada xiriireen waxa ay kawada hadleen sidii loo xalin lahaa khilaafaadka u dhaxeeya xubnaha Dowlada iyagoo meel wax isla dhigay.

Wasiir ku xigeenka warfaafinta DFKMG ee somalia Md. Salaad Cali Jeelle oo maanta u waramayey Saxaafada ayaa sidoo kale waxa uu cadeeyey in qaar ka tirsan xildhibaanada Barlamanka Soomaaliyeed ee ku sugan magaalada Muqdisho ay xiriir la soo sameeyeen madaxweynaha DFKMG ee Somalia C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed ayaa waxa sidoo kale ay kala hadleen sidii Somaalida Guduheeda ay qilaafka u wada xalin lahaayeen taasna ay tahay buu yiri guul u soo hooyatay umada Somaaliyeed.

Xildhibaanada maanta la soo xiriiray madaxweynaha ayaa waxa ka mid ah Ing. Xuseen Maxamed Cadow Xildhibaan Yuusuf dheeg Xildhibaan Xuseen Caraale ayaa waxa ay madaxweynaha isku afgarteen in hab qaranimo ay kuwada shaqeeyaan . wasiirka ayaa hadalkiisa ku soo gabagabeeyay in taariiqda maanta 27.07.05 ay guul gaareen.

I think this government is on the road to success and if they do stay on this road they will win.

:confused: That is a vague answer walal, care to explain how the government is on the road to success, and what will "they" win?

if they don't well then they lose and 10 million somalian's will also lose because after all it's our government.

How is it our government? We (the Somali citizens) had no say in whose president and who isn't.

But I think you meant that this government is our only hope to have a stable country, because you think that if the Somali people (or certain clans) don't except Abdullahi yusef as president they don't want you (his clan) to be in power, thus meaning that you will always be the "mucaarads" you have always been to every government because they aren't from your clan x. smile.gif I'm I right?

Quote:

"How is our government? We (the Somali citizens) had no say in whose president and who isn't".

Each clan has it's leaders and they spoken on behalf of their people so the Somali citizens did have their say in whose president and who isn't

but the matter of fact is the Somali people never had a say in any government so what makes this one different? You tell me if the Somali people chose Said Barre or if he chose himself. atleast Abduallhi Yusuf was chosen by those men and women that run the country.

"I think you meant that this government is our only hope to have a stable country",

yes I did mean that it is our last chance and we the Somali citizens should not worrie about what clan is Prsident or who is not. Because at the end of the day it really does not matter.

"because you think that if the Somali people (or certain clans) don't except Abdullahi yusef as president they don't want you (his clan) to be in power, thus meaning that you will always be the "mucaarads" you have always been to every government because they aren't from your clan x. I'm I right"?

Woow now you know how I think?. You are wrong brother very wrong. First of all the Somali people have excepted Abdullahi Yusef as President.But did you meant If Certain Warlord don't except Abdullahi Yusef as President the same once that have chosen him out of the 70 somali men and wonmen that were runing. brother what you have to know is that Abdullahi Yusef clan did make him the President of Somali.

First of all the Somali people have excepted Abdullahi Yusef as President.But did you meant If Certain Warlord don't except Abdullahi Yusef as President
the same once that have chosen him out of the 70 somali men and wonmen that were runing.
brother what you have to know is that
Abdullahi Yusef clan did make him the President of Somali.

:confused: :confused:

Walaalo its 12:21 am in Seattle right now go to bed, rest, and then when you wake up fresh in the morning re-write what your wrote O.K, because hadalka meel kasta baa hadalka u leexisey.

Sky   

Originally posted by contraflow:

Yeah! finally

Good, I'm sick and tired of the naïve and inconsiderate comments. Glad that you agree with me.

Governemnt is working. The only thing in Somalia hat makes sense is the TFG. Somaliland is stil dreaming of Geldof and recognition..

The Mogadishu warlords are trying to safe face when its way too late.

Jowhar is booming, Beledweyne is on board, Kismayu is moving towards the centre. What about the opposition, tool Sharif knows not what to do, he is unable to leave Xamar, Qaynyare is quite, Musa has done a deal. The cheerleaders are rattled, should Jowhar be in flames by now?

The TNG has the people on board even dayniile.com gave it a 6 goals to Xamars 5..

but the matter of fact is the Somali people never had a say in any government so what makes this one different?

A little history.

Somalia had three past governments, two were democratically choosen walal and the other came to power by a bloodless coup. O.K?

The only thing in Somalia hat makes sense is the TFG..............

The Mogadishu warlords are trying to safe face when its way too late.

Jowhar is booming, Beledweyne is on board, Kismayu is moving towards the centre. What about the opposition, tool Sharif knows not what to do, he is unable to leave Xamar, Qaynyare is quite, Musa has done a deal. The cheerleaders are rattled, should Jowhar be in flames by now?

Aren't Qanyare,Musa,Sharif, and the rest of the "Moqadishu warlords" part of the TFG? See whats wrong with your "uncle" is that he is playing the game of divide and conquer instead of trying to find a resolution to end all the conflicts. I was listening to his speech in Jowhar and as I was listening I was very surprised by how he was talking (but some how expecting him to talk like this as he has always done)one second the old man is beating the drum of war and making threats, the next second he is saying he is for peace and wants to come to terms with the "Moqdishu warlords".