Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Xasan dahir Aways Al Shabaab clan network blamed for Galkacyu murders

Ururka Alshabaab ee uu madaxda u yahay SH. Xasan Daahir Uways oo shirqoolo ba’an Gaalkacyo ka wada

Posted to the MOL July 9, 2008, 5:49 am

Ka dib markii saaka shirqool lagu dilay allaha u naxariistee Cali Jaamac Biixi ayaa wararka aan Gaalkacyo ka helayno waxay sheegayaan in nimankii dilka gaystay ay gaari ku carareen iyagoo galay koonfurta Magaalada oo ay ka taliyaan maamulka Galmudug. Ma ahan markii ugu horeysay ee dad shirqool fuliyay ay u cararaan koonfurta Magaalada.

Wararka laga helayo magaalada Gaalkacyo ayaa sheegaya in ururka Alshabaab ee uu madaxda u yahay Sh. Xasan Daahir Uways balan ku qaadeen inay u aargooyaan abaanduulihii Alshabaab ee maraykanku ku dileen magaalada DHuusamareeb. Sh/ Aweys ayaa maleeshiyo u soo diray magaalada Gaalkacyo ujeedadoodu tahay inay iska horkeenaan qabiilada magaalada degan si ay ukala jabiyaan beelaha taageersan dowlada KMG ah.

Waxaa muuqata in qidada Alshabaab ay illaa hadda shaqaysay iyadoo maamulka Koonfurta Gaalkacyo diideen inay wax wada shaqayna la yeeshaan Puntland si loo sugo amaanka magaalada gaalkacyo oo ay wada degan yihiin beelo badan.

Mudugonline.com

^^^Adeer why are you laughing, you have no idea who Al Shabaab are. They are the militias who murdered and chased your clan's men out of Mogadishu in 1991. Thus haha.

We know how to deal with Xasan dahir Aways. So dont get involved little man.

^ U mean Sheik Hassan know how to deal with the likes of u.

U need to quit grouping everyone that is against ur ill-fates and diluted amptions together and blaming for every act that takes place in Somalia.

Adeer Xasan Dahir is a former priosn warden, he knows how to assaisnate, but dealing with U?

This an editorial by Mudugonline.com, like I said we know who is behind this and we will deal with it.

If they are so strong why not capture Galkacyu>?

Well do tell us who is behind it and their reasons fot it.

I seemed to remember this so called prison warden once got the better of your hero and it thanks to his kindness that his still breaths today

^^Adeer the Al Shabaab and Xasan dahir are behind it. The man deceased was targeted because of the sub clan he was from.

lool. Resistance Yusuf chased Dahir Aways when he the warden had a large army and confused following way back.

but this assination is a big mistake and insha Allah will wake up the city of Galkacyu and its clans to the danger now lurking.

Laba-X   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Adeer why are you laughing, you have no idea who Al Shabaab are. They are the militias who murdered and chased your clan's men out of Mogadishu in 1991. Thus haha.

We know how to deal with Xasan dahir Aways. So dont get involved little man.

Are you recruiting me to join your caravan with your sentimental approach duqa?

You know how to deal with the Al-Shabaab, so i will leave you to it. Please do let me know when you're done.

p.s Beware! They bite.

^^^Adeer you have no idea waht you are talking about. As for this action, its a depserate move from this group and we will deal with them. They targeted the wrong group saxib.

They bite at unarmed people, when they bark and come out they end up going into exile in Asamara.

Castro   

Originally posted by General Duke:

If they are so strong why not capture Galkacyu>?

Perhaps Galkacayo is not worth capturing.

^ we deal with shabaab ku lahaa, dude their attention is not even your way, they have a bigger fish to fight. If they wanted Galgakyo or mainland Putland they would have attacked long ago and over run it, but this guys have an ideology and they certently don't lick the backside of a stinking Etho to destroy their own brothers.

lool. Castro the clanist runs in and adds his two cents. Adeer Galkacyu is a prize for any serious contender for power.

But Thanks for that wise remark,

Resistance, you have no clue what you are talking about "their attention" lool. Their attention is run a mock and kill civilians to make noise, their leaders have been exiled and the remainder are being taken out.

This action is a despearte one, and trust me the backlash will be big.

Anyhow your comment was breathtaking, Xasan dahir saved Abdullahi Yusuf? When again

Duke, this action is desparate one indeed and so is your accusations! The assertion that hardline religous group are doing a clannish bidding is loughable really! I Hope that's not approach folks in that city are taking...

when lascaano fell, it was alshabaab and asmara group.

when Kismayo was taken it was alshabaab and asmara group

when Bosaaso was shaken it was alshabaab and asmara group.

Now businessmen and inocent community leaders are killed and you blame alshabaab again. Unless alshabaab is a code word for the folks who reside in other bank of the city, i dont get you adeer.

Xiin, adeer just dont get me angry ok. This is not talk, it has substance. Why all these murders and why now?

I know you support these groups but open your eyes. There are no sub-clan issues adeer in Galkacyu, no tensions. The deceased was not armed nor was he robbed.

The other clan of the south have no reason to kill anyone and spark a war, specially when they are rebuilding and doing so well

Magaalada Galkacayo ayaa waxaa wayadii ugu dambeeyay ka jirey dilal qorsheysan oo warar aan la xaqiijin sheegayaan in ay yihiin kuwa ay soo abaabuleen kooxaha mucaaradka oo qaab heyb sooc ku dilaya shaqsiyaadka muhiimka oo beel ahaan is-xigaan Madaxweynaha Somalia oo ka soo jeeda Puntland gaar ahaan gobolka Mudug.