Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

The problems facing the Somalis:Solution,Islam.

RedSea   

Assalamu calaykum,

It saddens me that we as Somalis have exchanged tribal afflition and advancing tirlessly our reer Hebel leader's idealogy in place of our good faith Islam and our good name of being Muslims. WE have forgotten what we were brought here for, we have left the tracks marked for us by our beloved Prophet Muhammed salalahu calayhi wasalam, and instead we seek and we talk the talk for the sake of our clan interest. We spend ours each and everyday chanting "the good"name of our qabiils while we have barried our faith and the calling of our lord in the dirt.

Allah excepts our return to him, we need to return to our faith Islam,the way of our leader, Muhammed peace be upon, and prepare for our final destination to arrive in any moment. We need to put aside our differences as members of Qabiils, nations, and we need to return to Allah and his message,Islam. This is our solution to our problems if we are Somalis. Look not elsewhere, the solution to our problems is in our book,the Quran, we need to follow it, and think about when you and Allah will come face to face and will be judged for you have earned.

Assalamu calaykum.

i see we are still looking for salutions to fall from the sky. To expect a entire nation to adhere to one piont of veiw, ideology or religion will be difficult if not impossible. Our salution is to understand small pragmatic step we can take to be a nation again. How bout stop shooting others. That hardly needs relgous convictions to understand.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

i see we are still looking for salutions to fall from the sky. To expect a entire nation to adhere to one piont of veiw, ideology or religion will be difficult if not impossible. Our salution is to understand small pragmatic step we can take to be a nation again. How bout stop shooting others. That hardly needs relgous convictions to understand.

Naxar Nugaaleed, Why try to see Somalia as a countrey that have went through the historical secular changes like Europe did,

As I understand it, Somalia is a "munawaric society", Meaning a society built upon nomadic knightly values, We are in other words a a society that is still struggling from a 4000 year old way of thinking

Islam could play an important role in this, Keeping the nomadic invidualism within the correct balance.