Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Hiiraan University.

Wiilo   

Look, there is no muran here, it is just a discussion and exchanging ideas, yeah i agree with you interms of less talk more action, but you must have a better path where you can start something, and you can only acheive that through discussion, debate or whatever you want call it. Muran maaha ee waa ra'yi is weydaarasho dear....

Go figure:..........

Jabhad   

This is a noble project designed to benefit the noble people of Somalia. If I'm not mistaken we are all agreed about that fact, working together to achieve for the common good.

muunad   

Originally posted by haruun:

quote:

What is wrong with looking like a mosque? Remember, Mosques were once the top learning centers of Islam. And what is wrong with dreaming doing big things?
:D

What makes you think this project will not be successfull. Clarify your cloudy ideas, make usefull connections and share it with us.

if you look at the picture closely i believe that you too shall see this but *the problem with it looking like a mosque to me is that it has a thin wall that it engulfed by windows on all corners and the centers are empty as if for prayer. i believe that if you build a school at least build one that could withstand one battle, and i am speaking of tribal tribulations. and one that doesn’t have a little water bridge that does look real (it looks like the whole thing is tilting).

And i never said that this project was not going to go through just that the idea needs to change. This looks like something an architect drew as a rough image that was approved. it also needs to change because the people funding this thing need to see an image that is doable and sustainable in Somalia, which isn't like America were they can build extravagant things with the assurance that it will be protected. And to add to that they don’t even have colleges like that here(at least ones that I have been to).

I don’t think that my ideas were cloudy just that u were driven by emotion

:rolleyes:

Jabhad   

^^^

Lets not make it too complicated sxb. I can assure you, the project is in the hands of qualified men and women who are trying to do the right thing.

muunad   

hey u said that i was bieng cloudy and i stated a opinion which i think can easily be approved by any person who is on the outside looking in and applying logic, key word bieng logic. don't get me wrong i would really be happy if we had a funtioning college that looked that good in any islamic country. i guess i am a pessimist, and at times those are more needed than the optimists.

Education, Education and Education, that is what we've to embark as a society. And it was the first revelation that was sent to this ummah, to read and learn. Such institutions would contribute alot to the well-being of our society. We should be proud to the attempts of our brothers and sisters in Hiiraan, and encourage others to step up in ambitious projects as that one, indeed.

Tukaale, naga daa sxb sheekadaas aad moodid kuwii dadka faalka dhigi jiray, oo mustaqbalka waxa soo socda faraha lala galaayo! :D

Wiilo   

Sorry to drift the entire topic to something else, but i think it is important to talk about sports...sometimes i might add

I just can't wait (of course peace is priority) when cayaaraha gobolada bilowdaan oo loo tartamo Jaamacad goboleydkee baa jaamacad gobolkee kale ka badiyay. Sida ciraayaha jaamacadaha mareykanka. Raali iga ahaada topic-ka wuxuu ahaa ayaa xoogaa ka badalaye. Runtii Allah baa ka baryaa inaan arko inta aan dhiman wadankeenna oo nabad ah iyo ciyaarihii gobolada oo dib u soo nooleeyay. Again iga raali ahaada..

Go figure:............