Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

A military coup may be in the offing in Hargeisa

PasserBy   

Silanyo blindsided the Somaliland military in allowing Admiral Osman's men pass through the region without their knowledge. Silanyo made General Elmi Robleh Furr look like a buffoon. There may be a price to pay for it.

PasserBy   

^Let him dance - he seems to find pleasure in what the amxaraa is saying.

Questing who I am will not address the issues I raised here. Rather discuss the issues raised here.

Originally posted by PasserBy:

Silanyo may be looking at things more from an Islamist perspective than from Slander's.

Noted, but Aferwarki is no freind of Islam, nor is he better than Melez in terms of dictatorial tendencies.

So again, why would he and whats your angle in all of this?

Malika, my dear calm down. :D

PasserBy   

Duke, somethings defy logic..like 200-600 men armed to the teeth driving thru Sland without Silanyo or Dr Gabose knowing about it until the last minute when the group makes it to the border.

PasserBy   

If Silanyo's government is this much incompetent, then his entire administration should resign. But it is doubtful incompetence is the cause. You've to keep in mind that there is a great deal of mistrust in Addis Ababa of Silanyo and his administration. This incident adds a big question mark with an exclamation mark on his reliability.

I don't think Silanyo cares about Somaliland. He may have a bigger fish to fry.