Sign in to follow this  
Recovering-Romantics

Tanks and other weapons arrive for the government

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

What do I expect from the blind SHARIF Supporter

PS. I'm only using this avatar to annoy Duke and his crew

The death of 50,000 Somali people as a result of Mohamed Siyad Barre's carpet-bombing of Hargaisa is NO LAUGHING MATTER.

Meiji   

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

quote:Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

RR

How does it feel to know you are supporting a murderer?

Bro, you already have one on your avatar
smile.gif
:D

Maxamed Dheere oo isaga baxay Magaalada Muqdisho, xilli la hadal hayay inuu dib isu hubeynayo

Gudoomiyihii hore ee Gobolka Banaadir Maxamed Cumar Xabeeb (M/Dheere) ayaa dib ugu laabtay Magaalada Nairobi ee dalka Kenya, kadib markii uu todobaadyo uu ku sugnaa Magaalada Muqdisho ee Caasimada Soomaaliya.

Maxamed Dheere ayaa dib ugu laabashadiisa Magaalada Nairobi ka dambeysay kadib markii ay Dowladda ka dalbaday inuu ka baxo Caasimada sababo ammaanka lagu sheegay, iyadoona sidoo kale la dareemayo dhaq dhaqaaqyo ciidan oo uu ka bilaabay waqooyiga Muqdisho.

Warar laga helay ilo wareedyo ayaa xaqiijinaya in Maxamed Dheere iyo xubno ka tirsan Beesha Mudullood oo la kulmay Madaxweyne Shariif ay ka wada hadleen arrimo ku saabsan Xaalada Muqdisho, ka hor inta uusan ka ambabixin Maxamed Dheere Magaalada Muqdisho.

Maxamed Dheere ayaa ka mid ahaa Hogaamiyeyaashii xiriir dhow iyo mid soke la lahaa Dowladda Ethiopia, hase ahaatee waxay kala f******** markii xabsiga ay kaga taxaabeen Magaalada Muqdisho ka hor inta aysan ka bixin, waxaana ay mar kale ku xireen xadka Soomaaliya iyo Ethiopia xilli uu ka talaabayay.

Ilaha wareed ayaa sheegaya in Madaxweynaha uu si gaar ah Maxamed Dheere uga dalbaday inuu ku laabto Nairobi, tan iyo inta wax iska badalayaan, kadib markii Madaxweyne Shariif ay Mucaaradka ku eedeeyeen inuu dib u howl gelinayo Maxamed Dheere oo ka mid ahaa Hogaamiye Kooxeedyadii hore.

Maxamed Dheere ayaa ka sheegay kulan todobaadkii hore ay qaateen Xubno ka tirsan Beesha Mudullood inuu taageersan yahay Dowladda, isla markaana uu diyaar u yahay in howshii ay u dirsato uu u qaban doono.

Mudooyinkii uu ku sugnaa Maxamed Dheere Magaalada ayaa waxaa aad loo dareemayay dhaq dhaqaaqyo ciidan iyo saan saan, waxaana uu dib ula soo baxay Hubkii uu heystay.

14-kii Bishii May ayay aheyd markii uu Maxamed Dheere ku soo laabtay Caasimada, xilligaasoo Magaalada ka jireen xiisado dagaal, waxaana dib ugu soo laabashadiisa ay mar kaliya isla gariirtay Magaalada, iyadoona dadka ay iska weydiinayeen dib u soo laabashadiisa.

http://www.jowhar.co m/main/news.php?read more=163

NGONGE   

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

JB,

My gripe has nothing to do with Sh. Sharif (my opposition to the man's government is known to all). I was only twisting RR's ear for daring to eulogise the man and expecting us to buy it when he already admitted that they share the same clan. Like I said earlier, the man has no self-awareness whatsoever (he is still trying to argue the point).

(He still wont get it).

No-one is eulogizing anyone here. You try to spread your falsehood and I continue to expose your tricks.

So I share a clan-name with Sh Sharif...So what?
Would you listen to Duke if he told you that Abdullahi Yusuf was a nice guy who would not hurt a fly? ;)

Come on, kickstart that brain of yours, son.

MZanzi   

RR

Before you open your Sudan size mouth about SIYAAD bare..adeer meesha siyaad bare cid kahadlooso maleh ..sidi rahi habood boodin

NGONGE,

Your ignorance is touching.

So what, if Duke said Abdullahi Yusuf is a nice guy? People have different viewpoints and hence why we have this forum and can discuss events and issues of importance.

Your statement is quite preposterous, but not surprising that you are the one who is saying it.

And no, I am a open-minded and reasonable, I state the facts and you can't handle it.

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

RR

Before you open your Sudan size mouth about SIYAAD bare..adeer meesha siyaad bare cid kahadlooso maleh ..sidi rahi habood boodin

You accused me of supporting "murderers" and I pointed out that you had one on your avatar. Nothing frogish about this.

NGONGE   

NGONGE,

So what, if Duke said Abdullahi Yusuf is a nice guy? People have different viewpoints and hence why we have this forum and can discuss events and issues of importance.

Your statement is quite preposterous, but not surprising that you are the one who is saying it.

And no, I am a open-minded and reasonable, I state the facts and you can't handle it.

Still can't get it? God! You're hopeless. Ok, I'll leave you alone. Carry on.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

NGONGE,

Still can't get it? God! You're hopeless. Ok, I'll leave you alone. Carry on.
You are actually more juvenile than I previously thought. No-wonder, you troll around SOL moaning about your "Clan is everything," talk.

In the future, know what to expect from me. I will expose your fraudulent arguments.

NGONGE   

^^ :D

Did you have a real frown on your face as you wrote those last words, saaxib? Or was it one of those 'look into the distance' moments that end with a squint and a resolute tightening of the jaws?

"I will expose your fraudulent arguments" :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^

Did you have a real frown on your face as you wrote those last words, saaxib? Or was it one of those 'look into the distance' moments that end with a squint and a resolute tightening of the jaws?

"I will expose your fraudulent arguments"

Try me. What makes you think a troll like you can put a frown on my face? Almost as laughable as your "clan is everything" talk.

NGONGE   

Heh. You write well but your comprehension skills need some serious work, saaxib. In some perverse and sadistic way, I am actually growing to like you. This degree of a lack of any awareness implies innocence. Nobody can dislike innocence. smile.gif

ps

Go on, 'expose my fraudulent arguments' :D

Emperor   

Originally posted by NG:

This degree of a lack of any awareness implies innocence. Nobody can dislike innocence.

:D , you is a killer man...

As to the topic, If it is not for the innocent civilians that are going to suffer in the middle of these thugs, I would say Let the tanks roll and bring a carbet bombing as well, let them slaughter each other and turn the whole damn place into a desert burned to the ground that we once called Mogadishu.... but please take all the civilians out of the city...