Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

CALANKA SOMALILAND OO MUQDISHO LAGA TAAGAY

^^^Not really, we had various groups now we have an AU force with a mandate. Much easier and simpler to deal and a great advantage to the Somali governemnt.

hey! it looks like this is the last call! new 3000 ethio troops, if they cant do the job this time, u bet uncle is gonna take his the train back to his motel to nairboi....!! lets see how this shyte goes down!!

it dont look good. :eek:

^^^Saxib you are not reading the signs well as usual. If your bouys could not stop Yusuf driving tinto Mogadadishu, nor take over any government hedl area, nor take the port airport, even a single police tsation, they have no hope..Just dont cry "massacre" when the dust settles like last time.

^^^Indeed, but these one have a clear mandate and support the legitimate government, its a multinational effort supported by the world powers and the UN.

i guess! some ppl will not believe this till yeey is brought in coffin for them to see!!

weird. dukie! give this next war a month and u will see it with your own eyes!!

^^^lol. What utter nonsence, so you are waiting for the right time to attack? Give up saxib now, and desist from violence. Otherwise you will end up in a demo some where cold saying nothing more than "Stop the massacre" forgeting all the bold words you are making right now.

at least i will die as a hero! not like a azz kisser like u! tell me this! aint it the only reason u support yeey is cuz u believe in that omar mohd shyte!! what a freaking joke!!

^^^You will die as a hero fighting all the way from the west coast? I have seen this meaningless bravado before. Just hot air and nothing more.

PS No clan names, edit it..

why should i edit it! aint that what the heck u is all about!! face the facts! dip shyte. if rudy knows who the heck your lil dream is! dont u think that its time to come outta of the bag!!

and say it loud!! why u hiding like cockroach! be man!! i forgot u is cheerleader with a skirt!!

plz dont ever try to shake that azz infront of me

cuzz i will slap u silly!!

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Indeed, but these one have a clear mandate and support the legitimate government, its a multinational effort supported by the world powers and the UN.

UNISOM had a clear and official mandate as well but they simply left. Not that easy when ppl don't welcome u in their land. The TFG better build a strong army that will replace those foreigners then they can do wonders.

RedSea   

If Puntland militia are rooming around teh streets in Muqdisho via Xabashi tanks offcourse, why not Somaliland?

viva rer Muqdisho....May Allah bring you peace soon.

Paragon   

Aniguba calanka Somaliland ayaa dukaanka ii suran sxbyaal :D . Een, kan Soomaaliyana waa suran yahay, waa iib labaduba smile.gif Just £3 and you can have it your way!