Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

PICS OF OUR OPPRESSED MUSLIM PEOPLE

JIDAAWY   

These are picture you dont see in CNN or MSNBC, tell me how they make you feel...

please feel free to add any picture you think is related to this topic.

God Bless You

capt.1035508470.russia_theater_raid_mosb

capt.1035509307.russia_theater_raid_mosb

capt.1035513954.russia_theater_raid_mosb

1035471660.3691110454.jpg

capt.1035508854.russia_theater_raid_mosb

May allah rest their souls in Janaah.. Amiin

1035644273.2147926053.jpg

Shuhadaa insha alaah.. may alah bless you.

1035628545.2281840726.jpg

capt.1036167106.mideast_israel_palestini

i will add more insha alaah..

JIDAAWY   

mdf143088.jpg

1036528518.2684870702.jpg

1037111916.3758325826.jpg

this little palastinian kid was shot by an Isreali sniper.. la xawala wala qwata ila bilaah Alaah Yirxamak.

1037109356.3288531011.jpg

an Ethiopian/Isreali Flasha pig Nacaltulaah calayk..

mdf138716.jpg

Ina lilaah wa ina iliayhi Raajicoon

1037286088.2818711639.jpg

1034801233.2013782141.jpg

i wish if he would step down to end the iraqi people's misery

1037229590.1342365751.jpg

i will post more pics insha alaah

Gabbal   

I hate Isreal with all my heart. Even more now. Do you the two Jewish nacalats look all happy as their friend takes a picture of them standing over a child they just killed?

Now I know why Hamas and the others bomb themselves. With these *****s.

-KIWI   

Iam not at all the emotional type but those pictures bring immense tears to my eyes so sad,

Especially our sisters those nacala abuuks shall rotte in hell,no words can express what i feel towards them... :mad:

So INSHA'ALLAH we shall pray for the day that the Palestains retrieve their land.... :D

insha'allah the muslims shall overcome

we shall overcome, insha'allah this what happens when we let our gaurd down even for a second

these gaalo hate us with every drop of they blood mann....friggin zionist nation killing muslims in numbers it's a genocide act and the israeli gov. should all be strung by there heads for there evil plots and convicted for war crimes and inhumane acts of terror on the palestinian people

untill then let's face our own jihad and try and comevoer our bad deeds and become better muslims

salaams

insha'allah the muslims shall overcome

we shall overcome, insha'allah this what happens when we let our gaurd down even for a second

these gaalo hate us with every drop of they blood mann....friggin zionist nation killing muslims in numbers it's a genocide act and the israeli gov. should all be strung by there heads for there evil plots and convicted for war crimes and inhumane acts of terror on the palestinian people

untill then let's face our own jihad and try and comevoer our bad deeds and become better muslims

salaams

JIDAAWY   

Brother HornAfrique, Tenacious_J and sister Naziha. thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. i have more pics.

4.jpg

102.jpg

116.gif

Masha alaaah.. how brave is this young boy to throw a rock at Yahuuds whom he know would shoot him.

122.jpg

pow1.jpg

pow2.jpg

241702.jpg

57075783.jpg

mikail   

Umm Nidal: "Allah be praised, I am a Muslim and I believe in Jihad. Jihad is one of the elements of the faith and this is what encouraged me to sacrifice Muhammad in Jihad for the sake of Allah. My son was not destroyed, he is not dead; he is living a happier life than I. Had my thoughts been limited to this world, I would not sacrifice Muhammad...... "The happiness in this world is an incomplete happiness; eternal happiness is life in the world to come, through martyrdom. Allah be praised, my son has attained this happiness."

these are the word of the mother, after her son was martyred (picture..the ealderly mother & her milltants son)i wish her happines, may we die while allah is happy with us...amin

What the Muslim world needs is new leaders that will improve the economies of the muslim nations. then we will certainly gain respect and get respect from other people. the last thing the Muslim populace needs is more war.

May Allah give us peace and freedom!

JIDAAWY   

this tree is in Australia, Subxaan alaah it grew to form a man doing Rukuuc facing Qiblah. sure enough the Australian authorities chopped it down after lots of people embraced Islam

038.jpg

mos-momtaz-a.jpg

Nazra   

Yaa Allah

Thanks for the pics jawaady...it gave me a headache and that's the saddest thing i ever seen... :( yaa allah.

How low can these ppl get redface.gif ???

Out of all this pics i've seen mujahid one before...actually his son died in his hands..right there.

Miriam1   

Salam

That me sick to my stomach, as i dont cry , that made me feel just ... i dont know helpless.Inshallah , it will end one day all the pain and sadness.