Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

what u think?

OG_Girl   

Dear Ibtilo !! what a nick ,

any ways listen we know the history and somaliland was part of somali republic and still no one recognazed so r u saying puntland only is somalia? where other south somalia ?

please stop day dreaming and accept that reyality somali have no goverment but once we get rid from warlords we will never let somali land or somali brithish go from us smile.gif

salaam

OG Moti   

OG_girl... Walahi if it is to me I would say let it go... cause anyway Somaliland will bring nothing to somalia...

by: ibtilo

The funniest think people from Somalia like to refer back too for lack of actual discussion is that Somaliland is called Somaliland. Well honey it was called that before so what. So was Somalia, but that didnt stop you from killing fellow Somalis both in Somaliland and else where did it now, stop the bull and stop hiding acting like your some angel. Somalis know what you did, be happy with Puntland and leave it at that.

Like brother zakariya said gabadha iska daaa, but one advice sister, you making no sense, this topic was not somaliland and u pushed somaliland into this topic maybe looking for attention? but anyway... Somali people are Tribe based society and use to fight for as long as it existed, so people stop saying we got killed and we got that and that u hear only in north somalia... east somalia suffered by the hand of Siyad barre and i dont see them complaining much ... i say goodbye to somalia... ibtilo cut ur peace of the pie .. and eat alone and dont ask salt og girl cause she aint giving... and let the apple pie devided into peaces and in the process our people suffer in the west our women got raped and they are famous of not saying it .. so i am sure so many somali women are raped but they dont talk about it... ... i will see what happens .. peace

Haaruun   

WoW, why is that as soon as Somaliland is mentioned pple loose their heads..come on pple 4 Gods sake, leave Ibtilo alone. so what if she went of the topic...My friend OG_M, why do I feel that this has got u burn inside....

Modest   

oooH not again...this is happening daily? hey guyz and gulz whats wrong with U day in day out talking and argueing about this crab staff??

SOLS MAKE SOME IMPROVEMENTS AND stop this nonesense going on here.

No offence

OG Moti   

Haaruuuun my friend come on ... it is not me bro... i just did not get what the girl ibtilo is trying.. is she want people jumping on somaliland and attack each other... i have nothing against somaliland .. i wish if every part of somalia organize themselves and then decide to join together or not... and i think for my own point of view somalia will never come together so that is all about it.... chear bro... i know what u mean peace

"IN THE NAME OF ALLAH"

TO: OG_ GOOD TOPIC"

FIRST OF ALL I WANT THANK YOU TO ALL MY FELLAH SOMALI' NOMAD'S WHO GOT POSITIVE IDEA CONCERNED ABOUT THE FEDERAL SYSTEM THAT'S THE ONLY SYSTEM AND THE BEST WAY OUR SULUTION AND IT'LL BE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BRING PEACE AND STABABLE AND STABLESHMENT COUNTRY AND CAN BRING PEACE FOR LONG TERM FOREVER TO OUR PPLE AND OUR SWEET_ HOME LAND, SOMALIA

"ALLAH~IS ALWAYZ IS GREAT"

MAY ALLAH BRING PEACE AND JUSTICE FOR ALL"