Sign in to follow this  
me

Defending Somalia

me   

Socod we will call you don't call us smile.gif .

Go and join a gym already and work on your condition, you need to be fit.

me   

Yay! 5 votes so far. Come on people vote. Voting never hurt anyone.

Xoogsade   

The poll replies are funny, Should I reveal what I signed?

Me

You have a sense of humour, something needed in this conflict ridden part of the forum. We hardly laugh and deal with each other as mortal enemies. Horta aniga madaxa inaan wax ka garaaco waan iska jeclahay, can't watch some twisted minds ;) I know it is wrong and this is just a place for discussion but I can't help.

PS: Sorry to be disrespectful but wanted to ask if you were a gentleman or a lady? Forgive me if you were a male and I offended you. Surely it is bad for a male ego to be confused with a woman. Good thing someone I know doesn't read the political section :D

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

PS: Sorry to be disrespectful but wanted to ask if you were a gentleman or a lady? Forgive me if you were a male and I offended you. Surely it is bad for a male ego to be confused with a woman. Good thing someone I know doesn't read the political section
:D

^^ If you think is bad for the male ego for being confused imagine how a female would feel being confused with a male, her ego will go into minus overdrive.

I voted. so u can all just guess which way i voted .... a great way to express my freedom of vote.

me   

Xoogsade I am a man. I do understand this fadhi ku dirir attitude and that some of you do not even take it seriously and you consider it part of the 'fun'. But this is actually contributing to the animosity amongst orselves. Maybe it is time to ease up on the cyber civil war and get ourselves a real war, what do you say? Because after 15 years fighting the same people, it gets boring. I say we should upgrade and take on the xabashis. I am tired of bashing the secessionists and all other anti-somalinimo factions.

ps. This Somalis hating each other is not good for my young mind.

Xoogsade what do you say you becoming the warlord of Tigre? you will get land, slaves, a castle and a title. Imagine Lord Xoogsade of the Tigre? your own little fiefdom.

cyber civil war

LoooooooooooooL....Maybe you should have a topic about dat or better yet, Lets have a cyper peace process.Sent out press releases to invite parties to attend dis virtual conference so we could bring an end to all Somali online hostilities. We can start with reer Pland n Sland since they seems da longest civil strife in da SOL political section.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Hizb_UK:

^^ If you think is bad for the male ego for being confused imagine how a female would feel being confused with a male, her ego will go into minus overdrive.

I disagree :D What is there to be upset about for being confused with a man if you were a woman? they have too many issues to deal with be it biological, emotional or some other burdens, It is a man's world saxib, lol, I think some if not many wouldn't mind being a male :D:D

Me

Cafwan saxib, keep up the good work, niyadaada waa fiican tahay. You know, I am a coward, don't be fooled by some of my comments, can't participate in real war if it came to that. Plus I have a good excuse, Madiyaan ahay. I should be making many babies instead. Sure though, we need to ease up on the cyber civil wars and try to come to an understanding since we have the same objective if we are somalis.

Hey, waa sii hadaafaa, keep up the fun saxib or kid :D

Paragon   

Maybe it is time to ease up on the cyber civil war and get ourselves a real war, what do you say?

me, it is best when war is given to you, shopping for one can be a daunting task! :D

me   

Yo Yo how about becoming my advisor? You amazed me once again.

“The SOL cyber reconciliation effort – putting end to fadhi ku dirirâ€.

I do not think it should be pland and sland first, but a Somali wide cyber reconciliation effort. Attended by all cyber warlords and the ambassadors of all cyber fiefdoms.

Any volunteers for drafting up the road map to cyper-peace?

Please mail me if you would like to volunteer and give you idea on how to achieve cyber peace. This will be a long process.

This is the crude outline of the process

- The creation of a neutral group of peace makers

- Creating a peace package with incentives for all parties

- Inviting all cyber warlords and ambassadors

- The recognition of all parties

- Each cyber entity putting their case forward

- Drafting a framework agreement

- Each entity recognizing the mistakes that they have made and asking for forgiveness

- Looking for the middle ground

- Etc etc

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

What is there to be upset about for being confused with a man if you were a woman? they have too many issues to deal with be it biological, emotional or some other burdens, It is a man's world saxib, lol, I think some if not many wouldn't mind being a male
:D:D

They would call that the definition of provocation. *Must resist*

Me lol@@@ cyber civil war. you keep on going on and on like the energizer bunny. Is this part of a publicity stunt? I'm getting curious now.

Originally posted by me:

Socod we will call you don't call us
smile.gif

Go and join a gym already and work on your condition, you need to be fit.

looooooooooooooooooooooooool ME, wa iga qoslisay sxb! absolutely right, one has to be fit to go there!