Sign in to follow this  
Juje

GalMudug making the right strides.

Juje   

http://www.waagacusub.com/images1/docol11.jpg

Xaflad ay ka qeybgaleen boqolaal dadweyne ah iyo marti sharaf lagu casuumay sida Madaxda GalMudug,Culumaa’udiinka,aqoonyahanada iyo dhalinyarada ayaa lagu qabtay Xarunta cusub ee Isguulka Degmadda Docol.Isguulkaan oo derajadiisu tahay Dugsi Hoose/dhexe oo noqonayo dugsigii ugu weynaa ee Waxbarasho lagana hergeliyo docol ayaa loogu magac daray AL AMAAN DOCOL PRIMARY AND INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL.Isguulka laga furay Docol oo ay maalmahii la soo dhaafay dhiganayeen arday fara badan ayaa si rasmiya loogu dhawaaqay inuu furan yahay waxaana kormeer ku sameeyay madaxda Ururka Taakulo ee qaabilsan taakuleyntiisa,culumaa’udiinka,odayaasha iyo qaar ka tirsan qurba jooga GalMudug iyagoo su-aalo waydiiyay ardayda si ay wax badan uga ogaadaan dareenkooda la xiriira dhinaca Waxbarashada.

Munaasabadda xariga looga jarayay iskuulkaasi waxaa ugu horayntii ka hadlay maamulaha iskuulka Macalin Saciid Cali Cumar {Carabeeto}oo sharaxaad ka bixiyay hawsha iskuulka oo uu sheegay in mudo ay habacsanaan ka heysatay xaga Waxbarashada balse uu iminka si toosa u hana qaaday kadib markii ay taakuleyn xoogan ka heleen masuuliyiinta dibadaha ku nool ee u dhashay GalMudug State.

Cabul Cali Gaas {Wadaad yare} oo ka mida hoowlwadeenada Ururka Taakulo ee Jaaliyadaha dibada ayaa isagana xooga saray khudbad uu ku saleeyay muhiimada Waxbarashada u leedahay bulshada maadama ay tahay furaha nolosha ama Iftiinka Bulshada .wuxuuna si gaara u soo qaatay oraahda la xiriirta TACLIINTU WAA NUUR.

20_cumar_suuri_oo_la_halaya_ardayda_isku

docol11.jpg

docol12.jpg

Maasha allah

This is an exceptional achievement.

All Somali National governments since 1960 failed to bring them anything but misery.

At at last, progress is taking shape as Self esteem continues to run high in Galmudug.

It's about time isn't it....wish Galmudug best luck, and hope this admin serve it's people well. Nevertheless, I hope the Cadaado militants will not launch a destructive rampage yet again, afterall it will be depressing starting from scartch again.

Xoogsade   

^ The hint is Galmudugs are in cahoots with the TFG(Warlord Qeybdiid's contribution to the TFG) while the Cadaado folks aren't. Sheekada fahan, that is why according to JG, the cadaado militants(read townspeople) have the potential to disrupt the peace of their neighbours. Argagixiso waaye no sheekada maadaama ay kasoo horjeedaan Xabashida muqdisho dadka ku leyneyso.

Btw, Hobyo weligaa ma tagtay? It was never in my list to visit when I go back to Somalia but have changed my mind. I like what I see now, time these folks to settle where they belong and build their empty towns instead. I can imagine how beautiful hobyo would look by now had these people built their homes there instead of Jidka warshadaha and huriwaa. Now a near total waste I hear thanks to the Xabashi bombardment.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

[QB] ^ The hint is Galmudugs are in cahoots with the TFG(Warlord Qeybdiid's contribution to the TFG)

Xoog.

I thought everyone could differentiate between a man and a state authority with its own leadership.

Is it a matter of clan association? If so then how clean would Cadaado come?

That’s not a hint but an insult. So lets go back to reality. Adiga iyo saxiibkaa waxaad ubaahantahiin inaad fahamtiin. Dadku waa walaalo, dantu waxey ku jirtaa in la is gacan qabto, inta u dhaxeysa Galkacyo ilaa Cabduqwaaq iyo ilaa Ceelbuur Markey ugu yaraatu waaayo waa isku wada dan oo gob iyo jiiraan baa la yahay.

Si itoobianka iyo gaalada siyaasad soomaliya qaseyso dhinac looga soo horjeesto anagoo maamulkenoa noo wada dhan yahay. Si dhibtooyinka looga gudbo.

Waxaa hubaal ah in Dadka Galmudug hada ka tirsan iney ka damqanayaan dhibaatooyinka ka jirta wadankeena guud iyo magaalo madaxdeen gaar ahaan.

There is been a decade long territorial quarrel between the “peace –loving” neighbors,,, yet again, year after year, it starts all over again which always concludes with a treaty to be eventually violated by either side. Due to the nature of the conflict, which is quite strange to many people? Some fellow nomads are concerned for the Admin, b/c in the event the conflict starts again, the Admin could be greatly damaged to recover again from scratch due to the waste of monetary funds, efforts, time and lives that were devastate in the conflict. A reasonable concern I would say.

Nothing to do with TFG, since this conflict existed way before this TFG, and it’s root cause is the territorial feud similar to the one in Las Anod.

JG.

The most common misconception of all is the one you’re displaying here and I’m glad to have the opportunity to clear this laughable outlook.

There is no territorial war!

The people are One and the same.

Due to its nature of having thousands of heavily armed young militias, there was always going to be skirmishes over financially sensitive regions of central Somalia. E.g hobyo.

In the presence of lawlessness (obviously before the formation of Galmudug state), those young militias fought over control as expected.

Now those regions are under full control of GalMudug State. Most of the militias were brought into training, schooling and preparation to become officers of the law.

The focus of conflict is not there any longer! Was never a serious enough threat to anyone but the fishery trade of Hobyo city!

So your concerns are rather outdated, inflated and overstated but never the less appreciated to say the least.

Btw, Hobyo weligaa ma tagtay? It was never in my list to visit when I go back to Somalia but have changed my mind. I like what I see now, time these folks to settle where they belong and build their empty towns instead. I can imagine how beautiful hobyo would look by now had these people built their homes there instead of Jidka warshadaha and huriwaa. Now a near total waste I hear thanks to the Xabashi bombardment. [/QB]

Fortunately, this misperception is one which could easily be clarified if it be a genuine one or at least a worth while… But make no mistake on the future of the economically successful and well constructed areas of Wardhiigley, H/wadaag, hodan and Hurwaa. The displaced mothers and their children of Mogadishu will go back to their homes. The innocent minorities who’ve had their road side shops ruined will have to bear the burden of the after math of occupation same way the business tycoons of the Bakaarah market will.

Regarding Mogadishu … helping the innocent through these hard times under occupation is Galmudug’s duty just like all other entities/parties of Somali patriots.

Going back to your preposterous inquire about Hobyo, the place is starting to boom with significance, land is being bought by outside investors as prices started to catch up. If you want a spot near the beach and not just be the guy watching enviously from the border. Then make your move now!