Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Muran ka taagan beel ka mid ah kuwa la haybsooco oo la sheegay in ay u xuub siibatay

Som@li   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Dalal isku biira waan arki jiray ama gobollow isku darsada ,,, laakiin qabiil ku biiray qabiil kele waa ii kow ,,
:D

maybe i'm too young now ,,, lol

Saxb,Tira koobka danbe armaa la idinka bataa, War niyow this is a new stategy,Bini aadam waa isku mid, Nasab xumana ma jirtee bal qolyahan la sheegayo sahan ugu tag, tolkana ka dhaadhaci sidii loo milmin lahaa. ;)

Win win situation. smile.gif

Sophist   

Very civil awoowe, much better than expected. Thus the Tolweyne is in no need for boosting their numbers by the said clans?

Sophist

Faan iyo wixii lahal maala AWOOWE adigaan kugu ogahay hade smile.gif .

Abtigiis   

Indeed, Oodweyne, i can only attest to the fact that the mighty Rer-caynaanshe feel they need to shed some people not add. But again, the said Habar clan is larger and I don't know about those over the border.

Abtigiis   

The 'Bari phenomena' is indeed well known to me, as not only locals but also progeny of Yemenite travellers are today a key constituent of pirateland. :D:D But perhaps it has done well to advance the rights of those in distress and I see no reason to pillory it.

Sophist   

Oodweynoow, you cant help but shrug your sholders like trendy boy mimicking the latest move in the dance floor; the fact remains however bitter it might be to you awoowe.

Sophist

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

To
;
Mr. A & T,

if what you alleged in here is true, or even, close to be true; then, no wonder that
"legendary Somali proverb"
about, who is more, in numbers sense, between all of the dark-headed folks of the world, including the sheeps for good measure, on one hand, and the denizens of
pirate-land
, on the other hand, could really make an immanent sense in here...

:D:D:D looooooooool. Indeed, that boast is for no reason.