Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Waxaan ayaa madaxweyne ku xigeen sheeganaayo

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

sxb between me and you i think we know cida bakhti ka dheregtay ee walio cunaysa
:D

^ :D Jokes aside.

You said it all by your self. You cannot retreat from it. :D So Ethiopia being the bakhti now you believe that you need to disect her dead body for your needy & greedy political interest, was that not your point? I am only attacking your message not reer bakhti maqaar xabashi dooli cune ;)icon_razz.gif

Gabaygii ahaa dhiiga xabashidaa ugu macaan weli ma maqashay ? :D:D

Qudhac   

what makes you think am going to take advise from someone that takes orders from iether xabashi uganda or burundi or another afkican monkey soldiers in their capital to this day, and you are lecturing any one. hahahaha

or barking at the wrong tree boy.

Kamaavi   

^ Oh boy. :D You seem you have an attention deficit disorder or fall asleep when you read?

No body gave you an advise. But since you need one, try to resolve your problems in reading comprehension.

I am not barking at the wrong tree, at least not now. So take a not from this post. Build up your reading comprehension....