Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Breaking News: Shaykh Xasan Turki en route to Mogadisho with reinforcements

Kashafa   

Al-aan xamiyal watees.

sheekh-xassan-turki1.jpg

Sarkaal Sarre oo ka tirsan Xisbul Islaam isla markaana ka gaabsaday in la shaaciyo Magaciisa ayaa u xaqiijyay Shabakadda Somalimirror in Sheekh Xassan Turki uu goordhaw ku soo beeganyahay Magaalada Muqdisho isla markaana ay ku jiraan Qaban qaabad soo dhaweyntiisa.

Al-Turki accompanied by massive reinforcements:

Sidoo kale Sarkaalkaasi ayaa waxa uu noo sheegay in Sheekha ay la socdaan Gurmadyo badan oo Raacoodii hore ay soo gaareen Duhurnimadan maanta Qeybo ka mid ah Muqdisho iyo nawaaxigeeda, waxuuna Hadalkiisa ku daray

in Dhawaan Dowlada Sheekh Shariif Hogaaminayo ay Meesha ka saari doonaan.

An ironic twist:

Safarka Sheekh Xassan Turki ayaa noqonaya midkiisii 2-aad ee uu ku yimaado Magaalada Muqdisho waxaana uu sidan oo kale Gurmad ahaan ugu yimid xiligii Midowgii Maxaakiimta ay la Dagaalamayeen Isbahaysigii la dagaalanka Argagixisadda, iyada oo uu xiligaasi uu Gurmad u ahaa Sheekh Shariif oo Gudoomiye u ahaa MMIS, maanta uu Gurmad ka yahay isla Sheekh Shariif oo Madax u ah DKMG ah.

Source

Warkaan saaka soo yeeray oo ka so xiganay Somali Mirror, rag badan ayo ka farxiyay, rag kale'na ka naxiyay.

Hadee aa ku farax'thay warkaan: Can I get a TAKBEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Hadee aa ka naxthay warkaan: Shaahatil Wujooh, wa qabaxakallah wa akhzaak.

Sabran Ahla Muqdisho, for victory is on the horizon, qaaba qowsayni oo adnaa. Patience, O people of Muqdisho and tomorrow brings the final expulsion of the men who have feasted on your weak and preyed on your poor. Patience, and you will never worry about being killed for a mobile phone or being raped by Kufaar mercenaries and Moori.yaan militia. Patience, and the 6 months of heaven you tasted under the banner of the Kitaab and the Sunnah will be back, inshallah. Wamaa thaalika calallahi bi cazeez.

Dardaaran'keenu waa: Patience!

Kashafa   

^^ Good news then. Al-Turki, just like Abu Mansoor, is a unifying figure that all of Somali-dom can agree on.

Pateince for what i wonder. The people had the stomach for war while the Ethopians were there and overjoyed when they left, now the Shabaabs and their cohorts are sturring up uncessesary war that cost, and no doupt many more, thelives of the innocent Somalis, the Shabaabs have no support and the current political situation with a favourable President is the best chance to get Somalia moving again while still having the freedom to practice out faith as we see fit.

Whats the purpose of overthrowing the Shariif government as America & co. will no doupt come to attack if the Shabaabs take over and then what , the cycle begins again .. and the suffering will continue.

Kashafa   

Whats the purpose of overthrowing the Shariif government as America & co.
will no doubt come to attack
if the Shabaabs take over and then what

There is a fundamental contradiction between your name Resistance/Al-Muqaaw ama and your defeatist attitude. In order to resolve this contradiction, either change your name to, say, Jaamac 'Appeaser' Chamberlain....... or change your attitude to match the spirit and resolve of Resistance. One has to go: your current attitude or your name.

Question for you: Hadee aa ka tanaasushid some of your core princples and accept foriegn hegemony hoping to appease the Antarnashanal Kamoonity into not invading, what makes you think it's gonna stop there ? Do you not know that extortion and blackmail never recede but only increase ? If the mere threat of an Ethiopian re-invasion is already causing you to kneel and fold, maxaa ka nooshahay, abti ? All they have to do is say: Do this...or else we will invade you. And you'll do it right away ?

Wake up, hombre, and smell the f'ing coffee. You are not a slave and this is not the 17th century for you to be taking marching orders from Master America.

You are a Somali.

You are Muslim.

You are a Human Being.

And You are a Free Man.

Act like one.

A name is a name sxb and if that is your level of thinking then perharps one is talking to a ciyaal who lacks the basic capicity to think.

The situation is not black & white as u deem it, there is no right or wrong here but a difference of approaches on how tackle the situation that is Somalia.

Any monkey can forsee the ending result if the Shabaabs take over, more invasion and more suffering, so why give our enemy the excuse to invade us again.

Thankful   

Kashafa,

This is what all your enemies want. Enternal fighting, whatever enemy you can name, you are satisfying when there is constant fighting in Mogadishu. No development occurs, people continuously have to flee and most of all they can say look at us and look at them. Say what you want about Puntland and Somaliland, but the problems they have dont result in enternal bloodshed. Shiek Sharif getting a pledge of 250 mill is more devastating to the enemies that don't want to see Somalia unite then any of these shabab groups. Somaliland is definitely happy with the fighting, there are certainly many at the high levels of the Puntland Admin that are happy. It's true how the saying goes, the Pen is mighter then the sword. The international community won't sit with Aweys or any government he is a part of, so they have no choice but to deal with Puntland and Somaliland directly.

And look at Aweys, the man ran when Ethiopia came and only return months after they left, Turki had to go into hiding and some say he left for a bit, all these guys can only lead with a gun and could never unify Somalia. If they take power they will run again just like they did in the past. President Sharif was the biggest hope Somalia had since the civil war. One things for certain though, the fighting in Mogadishu is making your enemies happy.

Ala maxaa belo la isku daray. Waxaan xasuusta Xamar oo Cumar Jees Afgooye Jooga oo dadka qaar dhanto uu tumaayen Abo Jeesow Janada inyar baad uu jirtaaye alale helelelel :D:D Iyagoo bacaad jooga bey ka ciyaarayeen walle maanta turki baa booska fadhiya. Wuxuu ilaashanaya booskiisa Kismaayo ee jaceyl uu qabo reer muqdishu kama aha.

Kashafa   

Resistance,

Forgive me, kind sir, but I thought names had relevance. Umar was called Al-Faaroq because he divided between the Xaq and the Baatil. Abu Bakar was called Al-Sadeeq because he believed the Prophet when all others rejected him. Abu Jahal was called Abu Jahal because he was the father of ignorance. Shariif Ahmed is called Al-Khabeeth because of his khubth and makr. Do you see a pattern here ? Like I said, you need to change your name. Or your defeatist attitude.

About Somalia, Shabaab already control almost all of South Somalia. They already control the TFG parliment headquarters in Baidoba. They already control the strategic port of Kismaayo. Mogadisho will be a similarly important addition. Waxba haku marmarsiyoonin "we will be invaded".

According to that pathetic logic, Ethiopia should have never been resisted because resistance would only cause more death and suffering. A

The ICU should have never taken over Mogadisho and Kismaayo in 2006 because the world would not allow a Islamic government to come to power.

And now, the Islamists should not take over Mogadisho because "America will never allow it"

Sorry, but this is the textbook description of a slave mentality, if it already wasn't clear to you. Everything you do or don't do is subject to the approval or denial of your feared masters.

The sad thing is that people who think like you are deluded into thinking that their slave mentality is actually diplomacy and statesmanship.

Thankful   

That's why Aweys has been in Eritrea since he had to run? You believe the Eritrean regime hosted him because they believed in their cause? So Eritrea is part of your movement and believes in it's cause, Eritrea right? They are using Aweys to fight their proxy war and it's working. To me how eritrea can force you to kill each other seems to be people under the slave mentality.

What you don't get and why the UIC lost is that no one see's the cause you way see it. We look at President Sharif Gov't and see Somalis from every corner involved and even the previous one. They make sure that they try their best to include all in their leadership and decision making. We look at these so called movements and we see no diversity. The names you named and the faces we always see dont represent all of Somalia. I know they say, we have many fighters from all over, but we are talking about leaders. That's why you will never lead the country.

Kashafa ( i don't even know what that means ) lets put the name issue to a side as i do not call myself that in the streets of wherever i maybe nor are u known Kashafa outside of this site ( or maybe u are Allahu waclum ).

The Islamic courts were a blessing to us but in all honesty it was partly distroyed but gun-ho individuals who got excited and threatened the whole world when they knew perfectly well they could not denfend themselves against the enemy but nevertherles the Muqawamiin was put together and that invasion was resisted.

But the situation is somewhat diferent today and there are other means to make sure that an Islamic can be stablished without resorting to the gun.

I thought Turki had arrived days ago with "hundreds of footsoldiers". Now he's on his way with "massive reinforcements"...

Whatever, I'll tell you what. I'll settle for Turki as president (or caliph, or whatever other fantasy you might have), but I can bet my right hand on't: he won't last more than a few months at most.

Some ***** will declare him a traitor, a slave, a puppet, or a tyrant even, will declare the blood of his followers lawful, Kashafa will gobble it up like he always does, and we're back to today.

Kashafa, aren't these endless cycles and underhanded power struggles obvious to you, sadiq?

I know that deep down in your heart you realize the rebels will start fighting amongst themselves if they win. Their unity is in war...

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

Ala maxaa belo la isku daray.

Balo, qabiil iyo cudqad aadan isku darin meesha ma taalo adeer.

Waxaan xasuusta Xamar oo Cumar Jees Afgooye Jooga oo dadka qaar dhanto uu tumaayen Abo Jeesow Janada inyar baad uu jirtaaye alale helelelel
:D:D
Iyagoo bacaad jooga bey ka ciyaarayeen walle maanta turki baa booska fadhiya.

Jees iyo Turki labo la is garaab dhigo karo ma ahan laaakiin waxad isku barbar dhigtay waa caabuqa malaxda qabiileed ee kaa butaaci awgeed ismana ogid. Dhanaanto waxba ka garan meyside orodoo cudurka ku haya iska soo daaaawee.

Wuxuu ilaashanaya booskiisa Kismaayo ee jaceyl uu qabo reer muqdishu kama aha.

Adeer noocaaga oo kale waxba kama oga waxa uu Turki ilaaashanaayo markaa orod oo is miiji inta malaxda qabiileed ee kugu jirta ayna dadka kale fadareyn.

Ciil kama kore iyo calooshii la ciyaar adoo kale ah in loo jawaabo ma istaahilaan nasiib daro hadda waaad heshay markaa dawo raadso awoowe!

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Resistance,

Forgive me, kind sir, but I thought names had relevance. Umar was called Al-Faaroq because he divided between the Xaq and the Baatil. Abu Bakar was called Al-Sadeeq because he believed the Prophet when all others rejected him. Abu Jahal was called Abu Jahal because he was the father of ignorance. Shariif Ahmed is called Al-Khabeeth because of his khubth and makr. Do you see a pattern here ? Like I said, you need to change your name. Or your defeatist attitude.

About Somalia, Shabaab already control almost all of South Somalia. They already control the TFG parliment headquarters in Baidoba. They already control the strategic port of Kismaayo. Mogadisho will be a similarly important addition. Waxba haku marmarsiyoonin "we will be invaded".

According to that pathetic logic, Ethiopia should have never been resisted because resistance would only cause more death and suffering. A

The ICU should have never taken over Mogadisho and Kismaayo in 2006 because the world would not allow a Islamic government to come to power.

And now, the Islamists should not take over Mogadisho because "America will never allow it"

Sorry, but this is the textbook description of a slave mentality, if it already wasn't clear to you. Everything you do or don't do is subject to the approval or denial of your feared masters.

The sad thing is that people who think like you are deluded into thinking that their slave mentality is actually diplomacy and statesmanship.

Now given you clearly are wholeheartedly against so called foreign occupation and meddling in Somalia, why have you never responded to Eriteria's involvement with the opposition? Last I checked Afwerki is both a foreigner and a " kafir" like the AU troops you constantly refer back to, yet you seemingly have no problem with his clear involvement in prolonging the violence in Mogadishu. You see I really want to believe you and your point of view, as it serves as a refreshing and new take as opposed to the typical clannist cheerleading, however this glaring weakness in argument really kills it all. How can you justify resistance to foreigners in one instance then welcome with open hands foreign assistance and meddling with Aweys it just makes no sense.