Sign in to follow this  
me

Diyaaradaha Helicopter-ka Ethiopia Oo Duqeyn Ba'an Ku Haya Magalada Beledweyne

me   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Here u go again
:D

You got one thing right though. I'm not that brave. I don't wanna die for UIC war. Are you?
:D

No one is asking you to die for ICU, the question is will you die for your country? Will you atleast contribute to the struggle?

You are thinking too much Baashi, in your other thread, your are thinking too political. Politics is dead now. War has started, Soomaalidu waxay tidhaahdaa, Shantaada ninkii aad iskaga reebi waydo sharci kaama reebo.

Ta labaadna, Uncla Sam got Zenawi's back. Ethiopia will be sponsored with weapons, money, media support and diplomatic cover.

First Ethiopia needs to be defeated on the battlefields, only then are negotiations possible. Wax maskax ah, ama Soomaalinimo ah ha ka sugin TFG.

So in order to bring back Ethiopia to the negotiating table, we have to win this war on some fronts atleast, on the battle field or in the public opinion.

Only when they are beaten will they come to the negotiating table,at this moment they don't need to negotiate, they got what they wanted. My question for you is, whats the point of negotiating now? Should we not beat them first?

RedSea   

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar,

There will be cities captured and people being killed from both the air and on the ground,regardless the Somali people will continue their fight,and I promise you we haven't scratch the surface of this.I will not nor will these mujaahideen be satified until the pain and flames touch their cities such as Addis Ababa,until their people are murdered.WE will not stop at nothing,we will continue to fight however long it takes.At the end the word of Allah and the truth will prevail,the dulmi and the naked aggression against the Somalis will end.

We shall prevail Insha Allah however long it takes.

Sharaf iyo Cizo to Somalis and Muslims everywhere

Allahu Akbar,

Red.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Mr.Red Sea:

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar,

There will be cities captured and people being killed from both the air and on the ground,regardless the Somali people will continue their fight,and I promise you we haven't scratch the surface of this.I will not nor will these mujaahideen be satified until the pain and flames touch their cities such as Addis Ababa,until their people are murdered.WE will not stop at nothing,we will continue to fight however long it takes.At the end the word of Allah and the truth will prevail,the dulmi and the naked aggression against the Somalis will end.

We shall prevail Insha Allah however long it takes.

Sharaf iyo Cizo to Somalis and Muslims everywhere

Allahu Akbar,

Red.

^^^Red there are rules to war in islam if u dont follow it and commit crimes such as killing of women and children, cutting throats of prisioners then u are fighting a war of revenage and not for fisabilillah........read on the excellance of the companions and the jihad of Salahuddin Ayyubi against the crusaders.....those are the men of honor and until the muslims follow them they will never be successful.........it will be a war not a jihad.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

there are rules to war in islam if u dont follow it and commit crimes such as killing of women and children, cutting throats of prisioners then u are fighting a war of revenage and not for fisabilillah........

What about the rule of "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" with regard to the enemies of Muslims?

Khalaf   

What about it sxb? We are Muslims, our example we follow is the Prophet Muhammad scw, his righteous companions.......did not the Quresh presecute them, drive them out of the land? What did they do to quresh who surrendered sxb? They as Prophet ordered were treated kindly and many converted to ilsam because of it no? Now islam orders u to treat a fallen man whose intentions was to kill u with humanity and dignity, what do u think u are to do with civilians-women and children sxb? Allah said: let not the hatered of the others devoid of being just, because that is nearest to taqwa. Same with Mujahid Salahuddin......our deen is glorious we don’t burn corpses, or drag them on streets, or kill women and children..........we protect the weak and fight to make the deen superior not for revenage, or kursi............a defeated quresh solider spit on Ali ra, ali walked away, asked why he said if I had killed him it would’ve been due to revenage (my anger) not for fisabilillah........that is islam sxb.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

What about it sxb? We are Muslims, our example we follow is the Prophet Muhammad scw, his righteous companions.......did not the Quresh presecute them, drive them out of the land? What did they do to quresh who surrendered sxb? They as Prophet ordered were treated kindly and many converted to ilsam because of it no? Now islam orders u to treat a fallen man whose intentions was to kill u with humanity and dignity, what do u think u are to do with civilians-women and children sxb? Allah said: let not the hatered of the others devoid of being just, because that is nearest to taqwa. Same with Mujahid Salahuddin......our deen is glorious we don’t burn corpses, or drag them on streets, or kill women and children..........we protect the weak and fight to make the deen superior not for revenage, or kursi............a defeated quresh solider spit on Ali ra, ali walked away, asked why he said if I had killed him it would’ve been due to revenage (my anger) not for fisabilillah........that is islam sxb.

That was a convincing and logical answer. Mahadsanid.

Abwaan   

Saaxiibayaal here is a word of advice for those of us who seem to be giving up this early "Please don't give up easily”

If we are talking about the warplanes, planes do not capture a land where most of its citizens are ready to defend.

If the sort of speedy fall of certain areas like Cadaado into C/Khayrdiid and his amxaaro is another thing let this not be a surprise.

Can I remind you something? When UIC won the control of Mogadishu I am sure you all remember Balcad was the next place then Jowhar that followed suit. There were some confrontations between Mr Dheere's followers and UIC figthers and Suddenly Mr Qanyare, Xaaraan ku naax, Cabdi Waal and Mr Dheere were all chased. After Jowhar there was no real battle and the journey to all the way to Bandiiradleey was smooth.

Of course there were some Khayrbeelayaal in those areas such as Buulo Barde, Beledweyn, Galguduud, Cadaado, Gallinsoor and Bandiiradleey but many chose to give up and some ran towards the Ethiopian border. It shouldn’t be a surprise that the so-called Puntland regime and Tigre harboured the defeated warmongers. What we have seen last week was the loosers coming back and of course Bandiiradleey was the first battle ground simultaneously with Beledweyn. They actually tried to do what they couldn't do before which is fight back.

Don’t we all remember how their technicals and weapons ended up? I am sure we can all remember the big QANIIMO word, which we haven’t seen happening to UIC so far. Remember the Majority of weapons used by the UIC originally came from the Warlords when they were defeated.

To be honest the UIC fighters had to retreat from certain areas when they thought they couldn’t hold it any longer, but this doesn’t mean surrender as they have their weapons and not suffered a heavy casualty. This is actually the beginning of the real fight against Amxaaro iyo dabadhilifyadeeda Inshaa Allah.

I thought Soomaalida had anti-aircraft hub: Shilke and Suu.

Soomaalida were misusing the last 16 years by firing it horizontally, and when it is needed now, I don't know if it can reach the modern diyaaradaha miigga u kaca. Neither do I think Xabashada have the modern diyaarado either, so the old shilko and suu can reach their planes dating back from '70 and early '80s maadaamee hoos ku socdaan.

If you then meant heat-seeking anti-aircraft misiles, I don't think qaaraan kaliya in lagu gadan karo. You need a reliable supplier aan Mareykan ka cabsan if caught or risk. It is also a much more expensive. I think either Liibiya, Masar or Eretareeya provided a few.