Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Now what?

Now that Kerry laid claim to the Democratic nomination, what do you think are his chances of making Bush unemployed?

By the way, Bush is planning to launch multi-million dollar ads on key battleground states this thursday and he is expected to steal some of the spotlight from the Dems.

Libaaxsankataabte, I heard the new JFK will definetily win over Bush junior because Bush's trick for the elections would have been to announce Usama Bin laden's capture right before the presidential election.

Now that that information has been leaked to the press, if Bush will do what everybody would expect than people will see it as an insult for hiding the fact that they captured Usama a long time ago.

So Kerry will knock Bush off the throne, fo sho!

At least every Somali in here will vote for Kerry and not Bush!

Warmoog   

I'm not as optimistic as Jaamac. If the Republicans cheated to get Bush into the White House, I think they'll cheat again to get keep him in it for another 4 years. It seems far-fetched, I know. Cause anyone with their eyes open would notice... but when major sectors of the media and the government are making dual efforts to misinform their own people, anything is possible.

Jaamac, what was that you said about Usama? I haven't heard that story, but it seems likely enough. It's basically the same thing they did to Saddam (if it was really him). They caught him early on, then waited for the most convenient time (ie. when talks of another corporate scandal linked to keys players in the Bush Administration ignited) to reveal their surprise.

Bush will loose big time, kerry will win. Kerry was at a Somali meeting last week and promised to work with community elders to improve things for the large Somali community in MN and all around the U.S. He also promised to reinstate Clintons law of 50,000 refugees into the U.S which Bush stopped it. Go Kerry! Somalis support you 100%

hey its nice to see you too brother. no i am not in parole, its just that i dont get access to a computer as much as i wanted to. so i can only make it here when i have access to one. so how are things with you man? those boys over in the politiks section giving you trouble? smile.gif

AYOUB   

^^^OK Alxandulillah and thanks for asking, you been greatly missed and I think am speaking on behalf of many. Quite a few souls have trying to mess with our Dhaqan while you've been away.

Back to the topic, this is whos going to win the US elections.>>>>>>> skull and bones

''John Kerry went to a boarding school in Switzerland, to a top private school in New Hampshire and then to Yale, where he studied law and joined the secret and elite Skull and Bones club, just as George W Bush did two years later'' .>>>>> full articleProfile: John Kerry