Sign in to follow this  
Observer

Somali Christians Murdered

Qac Qaac   

cajaa ib haddaad noo laatid marba wax kaa yaabiya ayaa arkaysaa, anigu tani waxaan u arkaa gardaro caadi ah, built a somali christian community in our land. r u serious?

already exhists a tiny somali christians, punch of calool ushaqeestayaal, iyo reer badiyaal umaleeyay ilbaxnimada gaal nimo, weeye.

in my opinion, i don't know about the killing of christians born ppl, but u should be killing all the muslims who became christian if they don't rebunt back to allah.

the hadith says, u should hate kafir nimo, like u hate if some one throws u into fire. correct me if i am wrong.

somali christian community lool, no need for their unicef work. coz their real goal is to spread christianity especially in poor countries, coz they could use their money to persuade all those reer baadiyaal and calool ushaqeestayaasha.

Modesty   
but u should be killing all the muslims who became christian if they don't rebunt back to allah.

That's what I learned. A muslim that believes then disbelieves should be killed according to an authentic hadith.

bilan   

salaam

but who will have the right to carry the law i do not think average person should have the right to kill people whether they change their religion or not,there is no government,no courts,if they allow regular people to do that,then you will have people killing their neighbors,and whoever disagrees with them,and then they will say they changed their religion so they killed them.

Qac Qaac   

Bulo, i said it already, the ISLAMIC GOVERNMENT. not ordinary ppl. KHALIFAS ok.

should be doing this rule, AND THE SCHOLARS OF ISLAM. IF THEY GIVE THE FATWA. again not ordinary ppl.

Originally posted by Modesty:

but u should be killing all the muslims who became christian if they don't rebunt back to allah.

That's what I learned. A muslim that believes then disbelieves should be killed according to an authentic hadith.

but theyre not unbelievers, they just changed religions. albeit, backwards, but christians are still people of hte book. can you be specific and tell me (im looking for it myself, now) what it says about muslims who change alliances, (which is what i think it is at this point, since theyre still praying to the same God

Somealien, actually they are unbelievers... They are Kafirs. Believers are Mumins and Christians are not mumins, so that makes them kafirs.

People of the book does not mean “believers” (i.e. mumin); People of the Books specifies only that they follow a religion which has it's origins in divine scripture......

And the hadith that says apostates can be killed is:

Abdullah bin Masud narrated that the Messenger of Allah, salla Allah u alihi wa sallam, said :

"The blood of a Muslim may not be legally spilt other than in one of three [instances] : the married person who commits adultery; a life for a life; and one who forsakes his religion and abandons the community ."

(It was related in the books of Bukhari and Muslim) .....but i got it from 40 ahadith icon_razz.gif

Other Hadith about killing them:

NarratedIbn 'Abbas; Allah's messenger salla Allah u alihi wa sallam, said,"kill whoever changes his religion." (reported by Al Bukhari)... but i got it from bulughul miraam.

The Quran statement that says that People of the Book that don't except Islam are kafirs is:

In Surah 98 (Al-Baiyinah) we read:

1. Those who disbelieve, among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, were not going to depart (from their ways) until there should come to them Clear Evidence,-

2. An apostle from Allah, rehearsing scriptures kept pure and holy:

3. In it are laws right and straight

4. Nor did the People of the Book make schisms, until after there came to them Clear Evidence.

5. And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship Allah, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practice regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight.

6. Those who disbelieve among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.

~kind of interesting...

hukri   

Haniff wrote:

I've never met a Somali Christian

Neither have I! I've met people that "at the moment" aren't practicing the religion but nothing further than that. Btw, what do you do with those people? :confused:

Oocyte   

Originally posted by Modesty:

Whatever happened to "Lakum Diinakum wali Diini"?:

Say: O unbelievers,(1)

I serve not what you serve,(2)

nor do you serve what I serve,(3)

nor shall I serve what you are serving,(4)

nor shall you be serving what I serve.(5)

To you your religion, and to me my religion.(6)

(Al-Kaafiroon)

JIDAAWY   

Originally posted by LiBiN:

Whatever happened to "Lakum Diinakum wali Diini"?:

Say: O unbelievers,(1)

I serve not what you serve,(2)

nor do you serve what I serve,(3)

nor shall I serve what you are serving,(4)

nor shall you be serving what I serve.(5)

To you your religion, and to me my religion.(6)

(Al-Kaafiroon) [/QB]

we are talkin about a muslim who became kaafir inwhich the rule "to you your religion and to me my religion" does not apply.

This is Preposterous!! You people come up one rediculous post after another these dayz to fuel hate, regionalism, intolerance, fanaticism...you name it - anything negetive! :mad:

If some1 doesnt want to be MUSLIM, no1 has the right to kill them. Islam to me is a personal choice, it comes from a person's heart and mind, there is no point having people (supposed muslims) who dont practice, dont intend to, dont blv and are hypocrites who just spread enmity and doubts. These rubbish justifications to kill your own people are just beyond me.

Qac Qaac Writes,

in my opinion, i don't know about the killing of christians born ppl, but u should be killing all the muslims who became christian if they don't rebunt back to allah.

893Stone-thumb.gif

pearl   

Al-Bukhaari (6484) and Muslim (1676) narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is not permissible to shed the blood of a Muslim who bears witness that there is no god except Allaah and that I am the Messenger of Allaah, except in one of three cases: a soul for a soul (i.e., in the case of murder); a previously-married person who commits zina; and one who leaves his religion and separates from the main body of the Muslims*.”

craving for more....check it out....

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=14231&dgn=4

Qac Qaac   

subhanallah ppl, when some one brings hadith u should take it, because it is the saying of the prophet muhammed scw, our prophet that we claim him.

no u don't kill born christians, like the western ppl, but when a muslim person becomes a christion or any other religion, yes he or she should be killed from all those hadiths mentioned.

it is not being open minded, it is fellowing our religion which we claim fully. and that sister above who said we should not be killing them, there is hadith here saying we should.

lakkad no again we don't kill non-believers who were born like that, but the muslims who turn to be kaffirs yes u should kill them.