Sign in to follow this  
Camel Mlik

HOTELS IN PUNTLAND.

Sky   

Originally posted by Nomadic Activist:

:confused: Not to be sarcastic, but do they have special horses in Sool not found in the rest of the world or Somalia for the matter of fact?

Haa xanaaqin hee. You can find more horses in one village in the Nugaal Valley than in the rest of Somalia. Nugaal is famous for its horses, which comprises the twin provinces; Nugaal and Sool. Orgilaqe will arrange you a fine stallion (Sarmaanyo) for you to ride in Caabuudwaaq.

Suldaanka, it indeed looked better in the older picture. Don't think it will look better if you find other pictures. The tiles haven't been installed in the right way and rain and wind have probably taken its toll.

Sky i would love to arrange a ride for activist but this is the rainy season and the horses are let loose in the Nugaal valley itself where they graze free of any human touch for 9 months.During this time the stallion head becomes the shephered.So sorry nomadic activist you'll have to wait for another 9 months.The horse's diaries are full :D

But my friend I'm positive you would give away all that stunning beauty for a trip down south one more time to the gardens of the sweet cambe and the long curvy banana...Wouldn't you now.....I know I would

GEEDIID the south is no longer a land of scenery just like Afghanistan is no longer the land it was before the Soviet invasion.So no i dont fancy going south,there is nothing but Roadblocks to see :D

I don't know what you are talking about but reer cabudwaq has the most horses in Mudug, and if you look back to the Guri-ceel's Ugaas cano-shup the horses that were part of the ceremony were barrowed from Cabudwaq.

Besides, why would go to Somali-land and pass Puntland borders to get me a horse? :D

Sky   

Yes, yes and the horses for the caanoshub of the young Puntland elders, Suldaan Maxamuud Cilmi Calas in Abqaale and Islaan Ciise Islaan Maxamed in Salaxley were borrowed from the great Caabuudwaaq too? Give me a break. You live in a fantasyworld, keep daydreaming about Afweyne.

pic5.jpg

Salaxley

pic6.jpg

Salaxley

xafladdii.JPG

Abqaale

Gabbal   

Dadku ma ragbaa mise naago :confused: Acuudki iga dheh, war isku xishoodo rag baa tihiin. Sidii hablaha dukaamalayda waxiidan lahayn ha isku xag-xaganinay.

RAHIMA-

LOL sis. You gotta love Somalis. :D

^^^^But my friend I'm positive you would give away all that stunning beauty for a trip down south one more time to the gardens of the sweet cambe and the long curvy banana...Wouldn't you now.....I know I would

Gediid if you ever need an invitation, just call on me sxb. ;):D