Sign in to follow this  
Camel Mlik

HOTELS IN PUNTLAND.

LANDER   

^ :D this must be an inside joke amongst you folks and MILK, or am I the only one who noticed that these hotels are in South-East Asia and Vancouver amongst other places.

Castro   

Originally posted by LANDER:

^
:D
this must be an inside joke amongst you folks and MILK, or am I the only one who noticed that these hotels are in South-East Asia and Vancouver amongst other places.

You'd hope that it's a bottle of Crystal and not a cheap local (Puntland?) brand.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by LANDER:

^
:D
this must be an inside joke amongst you folks and MILK, or am I the only one who noticed that these hotels are in South-East Asia and Vancouver amongst other places.

Don't ruin it. Its just a wishful thinking :D

^ [big Grin] this must be an inside joke amongst you folks and MILK, or am I the only one who noticed that these hotels are in South-East Asia and Vancouver amongst other places.

These are 5 star hotels in Puntland :D:D:D:D

Walle sky and duke must hate this guy. :D

My father's hometown. This is Galkacyo in Puntland region of Somalia. Once crowded poor city is today one of the fastest growing cities in Africa filled with middle class Somalis. Many Somalis who fled this city to other parts of the continent and to Arab states have return to it and they built the city to a level no one ever expected. I can't wait to visit there soon.

http://www.radiodaljir.com/audio/2004/plpictures/target18.html

http://www.radiodaljir.com/audio/2004/plpictures/target22.html

http://www.radiodaljir.com/audio/2004/plpictures/target95.html

Gabbal   

You know MILK, you're just wasting server space. It would be good for ther forum if you could go a head and erase those uneeded pictures. smile.gif

Sky   

Originally posted by Suldaaanka:

MILK

Sxb whatever happened to HAFZA?

Ileen waad isku xaartay markaad HAFZA maqashay? I personally think its bullshit.

Sxb did that new hotel made out of bathroom tiles really cost 950.000 Geez? If so, than the contractor really played the owner.

Gabbal   

MILK I just found out who you are sxb :D Why didn't you introduce yourself to me?

My father's hometown. This is Galkacyo in Puntland region of Somalia.

You're father's clan might be from Gaalkacyo, but he is bred reer Ceel-Buur waryaa. If you're going to rep your father's "hometown", rep CEEL-BUUR, GALGADUUD :D

I'm waiting for those pictures... :cool: